I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Literature books for high schoolers might be similar with the middle schoolers, especially the classic books. It depends on the application and the discussion. What does it mean?
- Even when you use the same books with the middle schoolers, high schoolers, which are equal with the
rhethoricstage in the classical education, need much deeper topics for the reading comprehension.
- The literature books for high schoolers are generally longer and they have more complicated vocabulary. Even they have more figurative language.
- The literature study is usually integrated with the writing lessons to make deeper appreciation.
For that reasons, the literature study guides will help the high schoolers to explore the literature books. Here are some other reasons to accompany the literature books for high schoolers with the literature study guides:
- It is not enough for learners to learn from a tutor or parents. Even if your children go to the public school. Learning from a teacher will never
- If you are a homeschooling parents, you might not have read the literature in detail so that you need to be confident in assisting your children.
- The study guide will control learners in learning the content of the literature books. Most of the children might now be able to enjoy the literature books, especially the classic ones. It happens because they don't quite understand about the meaning in depth.
In this list, I provide each literature books with the literature study guides. There are also some literature study guide bundles if you want to purchase some of them with the best price. Just check out 7 Sisters Homeschool ebook store. I like the products in the store as they are very supportive for the high school reading and writing activities. Click the picture bellow to visit.
Literature Books for High Schoolers in A Year
This post is also linked to The Massive Guide to Homeschool Reading List in iHomeschool Network. Click the picture below to check out other posts: