We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
- It is a time for me to get refreshed and renewed in homeschooling by great encouraging topics from much experienced homeschool speakers.
- Children are the gift from God that parents get responsible to educate. I would like to learn more to get better and better.
- This is a chance for me to attend a homeschool conference from the comfort and convenience of home
- I can listen and learn it anywhere and anytime as it has the MP3 audio recordings of all 24 sessions.
- I will have a chance to get discount, freebie, or door prize as a iHomeschool Studio Online Webinar participant.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
2:00 – 3:00 PM ET Kathy Kuhl Homeschooling a Child with Learning Challenges
3:30 – 4:30 PM ET Terri Johnson Facing the Giant – Homeschooling Through High School
5:00 – 6:00 PM ET Kendra Fletcher Organization for a Peaceful Home
6:30 – 7:30 PM ET Jen Lilienstein Why Personality Type Matters in Learning
8:00 – 9:00 PM ET Monica Irvine Manners Matter & Mean Success
9:30 – 10:30 PM ET Colleen Kessler Managing Intense Kids
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
2:00 – 3:00 PM ET Sarah Pinnix Cultivate a Heart for Missions While Weeding Out the Guilt
3:30 – 4:30 PM ET Wendy Rondina Creativity Builds Character
5:00 – 6:00 PM ET Jeannie Fulbright If I Could Do it Over: What I learned as I traveled along the homeschool journey, but wish I knew at the very start.
6:30 – 7:30 PM ET Mary Prather Teaching Music In Your Homeschool – Made Easy!
8:00 – 9:00 PM ET Debra Bell Hard-Wired to Learn: Your Child’s Brain and God’s Design
9:30 – 10:30 PM ET Sade Tagbo Overcoming the Mommy Anger
Thursday, February 13, 2014
2:00 – 3:00 PM ET Tyler Hogan Loving Geography—Even If You Can’t Fold a Map!
3:30 – 4:30 PM ET Jennifer Janes Time Management for the Special Needs Mom (And Every Other Mom!)
5:00 – 6:00 PM ET Kim Kautzer The Lazy Student: What’s a Mom to Do?
6:30 – 7:30 PM ET Lynn Schott Budget Basics for Kids and Teens
8:00 – 9:00 PM ET Leah Nieman Guiding our Kids through Social Media
9:30 – 10:30 PM ET Heidi St. John The Busy Homeschool Mom’s Guide to Romance
Friday, February 14, 2014
2:00 – 3:00 PM ET Devin Dabney You Are Not Alone: Collaborative Homeschooling
3:30 – 4:30 PM ET Karen DeBeus Discover the Joy in Letting God Lead Your Homeschool
5:00 – 6:00 PM ET Vicki Dincher Science and Math: End the Struggle!
6:30 – 7:30 PM ET Stacie Nelson Eating Well on a Budget
8:00 – 9:00 PM ET Cindy West Loving Living Math
9:30 – 10:30 PM ET Melanie Wilson How to Guide the Gift in Your Child
Is $25 Expensive?
- You get 24 hours of 24 famous and fantastic homeschool specialist online webinar. It means 1 hour will cost only around $1
- Compared to 1 month of normal or public school fee in Indonesia, it is nothing. Moreover, it is everlasting.
- Compared to your kids success at the end of year, it is nothing.
- Compared to accommodation, transport, lining time, and energy needed when you attend a homeschool conference, it is nothing.
- Checking out the topic of the webinar including parenting, teaching, time management, marriage, and home making, that cost is worth a lot.
To learn more or buy your tickets, visit ihomeschoolstudio