We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Here is a list of some online homeschooling resources that I like. They can be either direct worksheet collection sites, which are either free or paid, and sites that collect links of great homeschool resources. I wish I could reorganise them better. Most them work for K-6, but there are some sites that work for K-12 Grades. I am planning to classify and update them better later. Please enjoy.
- Abcteach will get you a database of worksheets which mostly are appropriate for K-4 Grades.
- Edhelper is another paid worksheet database for K-6 grades. It provides series of activities that I use for kids killing their time.
- Readingeggs is an online reading and phonic resources to get my kids more choice to read online using their age and interest choice.
- Learninga-z.com is a site providing nice resources for Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, and Science. It is like a life library of kids colourful resources. When it is hard and expensive to get English Language Arts resources, this site can be a beautiful investment.
- Teacher's File Box is a paid site with terrific pdf forms of evanmoor books.
- Scholastics has some beautiful promo in certain times. Once I participate in $1 for all resources.
- Education.com has some paid and free download of worksheets and ebooks.
- Enchanted Learning has a collection of unit study activities and worksheets for K-6 Grades. Science is its speciality. Subscribing to this site is relatively cheap if you really like it. I subscribed once.
- TLS Books offer free worksheets for grade K-6.
- Schoolexpress is a compilation of plenty of great worksheets for Primary
- Homeschool Math offers a lot of free Maths worksheet and online game links for Maths
- Sites For Teacher is a rich links site for teachers.
- Old Fashioned Education is a a wonderful site which provide free material links for homeschoolers, especially with Charlotte Mason methods
- Homeschoolhelper Online has some notebooking and lapbooking templates for some topics that I use for free.
- Easypeasy All in One provides some free lesson plan which is awesome.
- Free Homeschool Deals has great collections of printables which I think would be enough everlasting.
- A2zhomeschool is another sites whose well categorised free homeschool resources
- Coreknowledge is a site that support common core standard in the USA
- Bitesize provides some interactive lessons in Reading and Maths
- Lesson Pathways have sets of curriculum and ready links to each points for K-5 Grades for free.
- Successful Homeschooling has numbers of free homeschool curriculum that we can suit with our needs.
- CK12 provides free groups of lessons covering a range of school level grades.
- Khan Academy is a phenomena in Maths free curriculum
- Free Homeschooling Resources is a link collection site for a number of free homeschooling materials
- Donna Young doesn't only offer free worksheet things, but it is a great site to get organised with homeschooling.
- Amywandering is a link of free curriculum sites arranged based on subjects.
- Parkridge Baptist Homeschooler has an organised site links collection of great free resources. Some of them are mentioned above, but you can see the others left out.
- FiveJs has lists of study charts and free website lists that I really like. It also has some encouraging and informative articles for homeschooling.
- Confessions of A Homeschooler is a blog with an e-store which is very inspiring for me. Most resources are for PreK and K, but there are some light literature and notebooking/lapbooking resources
- Sanctus Simplicitus is a Catholic homeschooling resource site which offer various activities and notebooking template for free.
Do you have any favourite links for education? Please share…
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. They are a home education family who live in Surabaya, Indonesia, where home education is still very rare. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging.