We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Back to school organization usually makes everyone happy. Children are excited to get
On the other hand, back to school event also usually gives a
- Everyone has to return to the common routines
- Moms have to think more about menu and food to serve in the lunch box. If you are a homeschooling mom, you don't have to worry about it.
- It is the time for mom to manage the study room or
class roomat home. Moms need to think how to organize the books and paper for schooling.
- Moms need to rearrange their personal schedule as well to keep healthy and happy. It doesn't mean that holiday prevents them
to do it, but schooling days usually need more energy.
- Some back to school shopping time needs
specialbudget to arrange.
Today, I am very happy to share with you some wonderful tips and ideas we can take from the Back to School organization from some blog posts in Family Fun Friday link up party I love.If you are new to Family Fun Friday, let me explain. Each week my friends, Monica, Adrian, Herschel and I throw this link party. We invite other bloggers to our blogs to share their best family friendly posts. These are some wonderful articles from around the web in the following categories: Encouraging Posts for Moms, Recipes, Family Fun, Craft and Homeschooling. We then pick our favorites and feature them during the next week’s link party. Take a look around and visit some of our awesome blogging friends. If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family! Welcome to our community!
- Vintage Floral Mod Podged Ladder Shelving at Flamingo Toes. Book shelves don't have to look ugly. This ladder shelf is really pretty and simple. It will be great to organize kids' literature for school assignment resources or novels in our living room.
- Back to School Organization at Do More for Less. The racks look tidy and gorgeous. They are perfect for organizing stationary, notebooks, and stuffs for school. I saw one in a store close to our house and never thought that we can decorate the crates into such wonderful racks.
- 6 Tips to Tackle Mom's Back 2 School Schedule at Thank you Honey. I completely agree that a happy mom will make happy children. Children have just finished holiday and it is hard for both moms and children to return to the normal pattern. Moms need the more energy to be happy so children will be happy as well to welcome the new school year.
- (Pre) School Locker Tote Cubby at Growing Up Gabel. I find that this tote is really good, even for non-pre-schoolers. It will be really great for our homeschooling room wit the workbox system.
- Top 10 Tips for Maximizing Space in (Really) Tiny Homeschool Space at Tina's Dynamic Homeschool Plus Wonderful tips for creating school space at home. There are many homeschooling families that claim for not having enough space to have a well-equipped classroom. It is not only about space, but also about the furniture. This post is very inspiring to show that limited school room can look great with creative organization.
Meet Family Fun Friday Hostesses
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.comwhere she shares, easy recipes, free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook /Pinterest / Twitter /Google + /Bloglovin’/Instagram. Monica will round-up all the Family Fun Friday posts.
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging. You might visit her in Blessed Learners where she shares some thought, experience, and information about homeschooling, family, parenting, blogging, and personal growth.
COME SEE THE REST OF THE FEATURES AT
To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about Blessedlearners.com. Thanks so much. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
Make sure you visit Happy and Blessed Home to see all of our features this week and to welcome our new co-hosts!
P.S. Bloggers – If you've been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You'll want to retype the quotes too if you're having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder I send for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. They are a home education family who live in Surabaya, Indonesia, where home education is still very rare. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging.