We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
I think everyone wants to be organized person. Being organized will give us more time to do more things in the end. There are 24 hours in 7 days, but we often feel that that slot of time is not enough for us to do what we want to accomplish, especially for moms. Being organized means saving more time to do important things. It will need you to provide some tools.
Planners are powerful tools to help us to be more organized. However, by only using planners, we cannot change ourselves being organized. Some commitment and consistency are important.
I know that starting to be organized is not that easy. However, you will get the benefits a lot by doing so. The best benefit I get will be the learning time that to help me to develop myself.
I also created free homeschooling planner and student planner just for my readers. Check out the post below to download for free.
Today, I am very happy to share with you some wonderful tips and lists of Tools to Be Organized events from some blog posts in Family Fun Friday link up party I love.If you are new to Family Fun Friday, let me explain. Each week my friends, Monica, Adrian, Herschel and I throw this link party. We invite other bloggers to our blogs to share their best family friendly posts. These are some wonderful articles from around the web in the following categories: Encouraging Posts for Moms, Recipes, Family Fun, Craft and Homeschooling. We then pick our favorites and feature them during the next week’s link party. Take a look around and visit some of our awesome blogging friends. If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family! Welcome to our community!
- The Bible Speaks to My Mind – FREE Series from Zondervan at Create for Joy. I know it is important to read the Scripture, but it is hard to be consistent in reading Bible. I need to get more organized with my spiritual life. I can put it in my bible study planner.
- Planner Organization – 5 Planner Tips at Pink Heels Pink Truck. It is not easy to be consistent with our planner. Great motivating post! I am a visual person as well. Colors are very helpful for me.
- Free Printable Chore Cart at Real Coke. Love the fabulous task lisk. It is great to have chore list so that we will not miss any work to do. Kids will also practice to be responsible to the chore.
- Free Family Binder Budgeting at Clean and Scentsible. Being organized in the financial matters needs a lot of effort for me. I love the printable as they are very easy to fill in and beautiful in colors.
- Back to School Organization: Kid's Clothes – FREE Printable at Organized Kind of Life We just finished donating the old uniforms. Kids are growing very fast. We have to do more frequent sorting through their outfit. Their shoes also get bigger 2 sizes for each children.
- Behind The Blog – FREE Printable Blog Planner at The Life of Jennifer Dawn Blogging has been a part of my life that needs to be organized as well. I love the beautiful color and layout of the blogging planner.
Meet Family Fun Friday Hostesses
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.comwhere she shares, easy recipes, free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook /Pinterest / Twitter /Google + /Bloglovin’/Instagram. Monica will round-up all the Family Fun Friday posts.
Adrian blogs at AdriansCrazyLife.com. She blogs about parenting teenagers, organizing, personal finance tips, and ideas on using Pinterest effectively. Facebook.com/AdriansCrazyLife / Pinterest.com/AdriansCrazyLif/ Twitter.com/AdriansCrazyLif/ Instagram.com/AdriansCrazyLif, and https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/adrians-crazy-life-3181798 Adrian will feature organizing and tips on saving money.
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging. You might visit her in Blessed Learners where she shares some thought, experience, and information about homeschooling, family, parenting, blogging, and personal growth.
COME SEE THE REST OF THE FEATURES AT
To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about Blessedlearners.com. Thanks so much. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
Make sure you visit Happy and Blessed Home to see all of our features this week and to welcome our new co-hosts!
P.S. Bloggers – If you've been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You'll want to retype the quotes too if you're having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder I send for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!