We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
We meet again in another Google+ Party.
When Tammy from CreativeKKids opened a social network link up party, I was just very happy to go with the Google+ Party than other social network. You might say that I have been able to use G+ skilfully and confidently. No, it is not that. What
More people start leaving growing in Facebook. Even iHomeschoolnetwork, a great homeschool network that I love, would like to stop posting regularly in Facebook and choose Google+ as the basic for its network.
Google and Facebook have similar functions in a glance, but they have very different features and impacts. Here are things I have observed from Google+ so far:
- Let see the appearance between Facebook and Google+. I find that Google+ is much more interactive rather than Facebook whose ads and sponsor column has one third of the page. Google+ has tiled and tidy appearance with bigger pictures.
- All of our friends (facebook term) or people (G+ term) are categorized into circles so that our acquaintances are not mixed up around. It is also useful when we post something. We can choose where or to whom the posting addressed to based on which circles we choose.
- There are also groups in G+ like it is in Facebook. What is unique about G+ is that the group postings can be classified based into the subjects of the posting.
- When I see around my dashboard, the use of hashtags is very crucial in Google+ to ease people searching types of information needed. Even hashtags will be added automatically when there isn't any in the posting.
- +1 a posting in Google+ means that you like the posting and based on a local book that I read it might rise the Google rating of the post. A you know, Google has been the best search engine so far. Therefore, posting in Google+ will give more benefit toward the value of the posting.
- In Google+ we also can share a posting as it is in Facebook. It seems there isn't any big differences.
- Chatting and hangout are probably the biggest difference between Facebook and Google+. Hangout will make us possible to have video call with one person personally or a group of people in a party. I do really want to know how to do this properly.
Oh there are only 7 points so far. There should be more than 7 to compare and contrast between Facebook and Google+. Therefore, I still need to learn a lot about this social media network.
How do you see Facebook and Google+? Please share your thought here.
Now let's do our Google+ party!
All you have to do is link up your google+ url, follow my cohost,Adelien from Blessed Learners, and me on google+, and then add the three links before yours to your circles. If you are the last three to link up, I will manually add your links to the beginning of next weeks link-up so that you get your follows. If you decide to add more links to your circles and let them know that you added them, that is fine.
I would also love for you to add the button to your sidebar or your party page so that we can get more people to come link-up. The idea is that you can come link-up every week. If there are many people linking up, you would be in a different order every week; and you would be able to gain new followers every week. Of course, this will only happen if others find this linky! I am so grateful for any shares!! Thanks for your help in spreading the word!
If you are going to link up to more than one party a week and would like to only post one button on your site, here is the button for you!