The package contains a total of 43 different layouts of notebooking page templates, graphic organizers, and suggestions of activities helping learners to research and record their study about the Chinese New Year.
The package is designed for all learners who are interested in the Chinese New Year unit, especially those in the 3rd to 8th graders.
A collection of notebooking pages and graphic organizers to help parents and teachers providing the children tools to record their study.
Learners can use any references and any methods to do the provided notebooking pages and the graphic organizers.
Here are the contents of the unit set:
- KWL Graphic Organizer
- Chinese New Year Mind Map
- Chinese New Year Facts, Food, Tradition, and Celebration
- The Chinese New Year – Short Reading
- Chinese New Year Symbolism
- The Chinese Zodiac Sequencing
- The Chinese Zodiac Posters
- My Family Members’ Chinese Zodiac
- Solar Calendar and Lunar Calendar Comparison
- Venn Diagram: Solar Calendar and Lunar Calendar
- Chinese New Year Word Search
- Drawing A Dragon using Squares
- Chinese New Year – Draw the Symmetry
- Acrostic Poem – Luck
- Acrostic Poem – Prosperity
- Writing Outline
- Chinese New Year Writing Prompts and Ideas
- Basic Lined Notebooking Pages
- Primary Lined Notebooking Pages
This is a digital product so that people around the world can get it very easily without shipping fee. Once payment has been done, a download link will be sent directly to the email address that is used for purchasing this product. Keep the file securely and you might use it anytime you want.
Chinese New Year Activities for Grade 3 – 8 contains of notebooking page templates, graphic organizers, and suggestions of activities helping learners to research and record their study about the topic.