It will be great for children to learn about the community helper and doing the same thematic literacy and mathematics. First of all, they can learn about the vocabulary at the same time with mathematics, phonics, literacy, and motor training.
The package contains 46 pages to explore the community helper for early childhood education.
A collection of common notebooking pages and graphic organizers to help parents providing their children great activities in both literacy and early mathematics.
This activities actually can be used for children from K-2 in some levels.
- Beginning Letter – Choose the right beginning letter for each picture of community helper
- Missing Vowel – Write the missing vowel for each word
- Missing Alphabets (lower case letters) – Fill in the missing alphabets on the sequence
- Missing Alphabets (upper case letters) – Fill in the missing alphabets on the sequence
- Alphabet Maze (Letter F and f) – Follow the letters F and f to help the forest ranger to the forest
- Alphabet Maze (Letter M and m) – Follow the letters M and m to help the mechanic to the garage
- Alphabet Maze (Letter T and t) – Follow the letters T and t to help the teacher to the school
- Coloring The Community Helper that starts with letter F
- Coloring The Community Helper that starts with letter M
- Coloring The Community Helper that starts with letter T
- Tracing the lines and curves
- Matching The Community Helpers and The Community Buildings
- Tracing and Writing letter F
- Tracing and Writing letter M
- Tracing and Writing letter T
- Word Search
- Puzzle (number 1 – 10)
- Picture Patterns
- Color by Numbers
- Unscramble The Letters and Write
- Unscramble The Letters on The Cards
- Read, Spell, and Write
- Number Familes
- Counting more than 10
- Vocabulary Cards
This is a digital product so that people around the world can get it very easily without shipping fee. Once payment has been done, a download link will be sent directly to the email address that is used for purchasing this product. Keep the file securely and you might use it anytime you want.
Help children to learn about the community helpers with mathematics, literacy, and motor training