We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
The modern-day people have a tendency to do less physical activities due to the sophisticated technology that most of the case makes people addicted. People don't really care about nature as much as they did. Today I would like to share 100+Easy and Fun Creative Nature Walk Ideas for all Ages. I am sure everyone will get more inspiration for doing the nature walk activities after reading this book.
Why Nature Walk Activity
Proper for Any Homeschooling Style
Start from the traditional, classical, Montessori, unschooling and any other methods. There isn't any wrong to get connected to nature. It is not easy for us because we live in the big city where there are a lot of buildings and it has fewer nature subjects. However, we still can get a good location for the activity.
Give More Inspiration
Nature walks inspire your children because they involve exercise, fresh air, and sunshine. It will make them fresher so they can think better because the consumption of oxygen in their brain is enough. In addition, it will make them healthier.
Nature walk activities are family friendly so that all ages can enjoy them at the same time. it will create more family bonding. Even, you can make the activity as a part of the family routines. It is much better than using the gadgets around the dining table.
Related to Other Subjects
We can integrate nature walk activities with other subjects such as mathematics, language arts, science, etc. Aren't very effective? While children enjoy the nature, they can count, write, draw, sing, etc in a much fun way.
Cover all Science
With some creativities, nature walk activities will be able to cover all of the science areas, start from biology, physics, chemistry, and the earth science
100+ Easy and Fun Creative Nature Walk Ideas For All Ages
What I like from this book are:
- It contains activities for all ages so that we can use all of the activities for multiple children for both boys and girls with some variation, tweak, and twist. I think it is not only children that enjoy the activities, even old parents might enjoy them as well.
- There are over 100 activities to do with nature walk that we might have forgotten or missed out to experience and to stretch out our mind.
- This book will be really helpful for you to plan your nature walk activities during all of the seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter more seriously and purposefully.
- The activities covered in this book deal with multiple subjects the kids might have in many different ways. There are some language arts, mathematics, geography, religion, and science that are involved in the nature walk activities.
- All of the activities are short and simple without less fun. We just need to read in one or a couple of minutes and ready to do the mature walk activity. Most of the preparation doesn't take a long time.
- This book will inspire everyone to be involved in exercise and fresh air.
- All of the activities can be used in any homeschooling methods or styles.
This book is available to purchase for $12. It is a very good price for such invaluable content. You can download the sample pages before purchase the book.
Latest posts by Adelien Tan (see all)
- What Kind of Parents are you? 3 Different Parenting Styles - September 24, 2018
- Let's Combine Reading Eggs and Mathseeds Online Learning with Workbook - September 21, 2018
- 7 Reasons People Hate Mathematics - September 7, 2018