We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Drawing portraits online with Sparketh makes the most difficult lessons in the arts easier. I remember that drawing people, especially the face part, was the hardest lesson in my high school art lesson. I was really bad in the proportion and also it made me drop my confidence in drawing. That is a true story of me. On this modern day, my children are much luckier than I was. They have Sparket that help them with the portraits drawing I felt so horrible before.
What is Sparketh?
Sparketh is not a new thing for us. We have been using it for over a year after our first experience. It is an online homeschool art lessons for unskilled artists like us. This post is sponsored by Sparketh. I was given access to the program for free and compensated for my time. I was not required to give a positive review, and all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Please see my full disclosure for details.
After using it for a year, I am very happy with the children's progress in the visual arts. In addition, we are excited that Sparketh is growing. Out of hundreds of lessons in Sparketh, they are organized into 6 tracks or groups of courses based on the topics:
- Art Style Portraits
- Drawing Animals
- Drawing Nature
- Elements of Arts and Design
- Three Steps Creation
- Yummy Food
Drawing Portraits Online with Sparketh
This month, my sons join drawing portraits online with Sparketh. So far each of them joins a couple of courses in the track. There are 14 courses with 100 videos to support their portrait drawing lessons. They don't do those lessons in sequence, just based on their interest. I can say this is a delight-directed art learning. So, they learn based on their need. When they think they need to learn about water coloring, they will do, and they will also pick the portrait lessons they are interested in. Thus, the art lesson is more relaxing.
How We Love Drawing Portraits Online with Sparketh
Well, basically we have fallen for Sparketh since it was in the beginning, and it is getting better with the drawing portrait track.
- The lessons are more organized than the previous ones. The track has several levels of lessons, start from the basic skill to the advanced ones. They support each other.
- There are also notes and material list for learners so they can prepare themselves before they start and they can preview the lessons after that.
- Learners can submit their work in each of the course so they can create a portfolio gallery and be proud of their works.
- The language is not difficult and learners can manage the speaking speed. This is very important because our children are not English native speakers.
- The track organization has lesson lists that learners need to mark lessons completed. With this system, we really can track what learners have accomplished. Well, they are doing delight-directed arts learning, but parents still can control.
- There are various versions of the portrait drawing so that learners can get more experience and skills in drawing the people faces.
- The camera is also very clear. Learners can see every single stroke on the media that follow the clear instructions.
I would like to recommend Sparketh portrait drawing lessons for anyone who wants to learn drawing faces in several versions of styles because we have wonderful experiences with this program.
It is also very economical considering the features it has. For less than $1 a day, you can learn various types of drawing and painting from professional teachers. We have to pay over $25/month for a local drawing course here. Even we can have a better price of $250 for a year subscription.
More Arts Ideas
Do you like drawing and want to get more ideas for drawing inspiration? You need to follow and get connected with Sparketh in some social media: