We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
there isn't any fall season in Indonesia, but I do really love to read posts about this season. Honestly, I have never experienced any fall and pumpkin western menu at all. You might be confused that I am posting about fall.
Although I have never experience fall season, it is very interesting for me for some reasons.
- Fall is identical with pumpkin. Pumpkin doesn't grow a lot here and it is rarely used for food in our country, but this veggie looks fun and cute for me. They are really different from what I find in Indonesia.
- I love orange a lot. It is a bright and warm color. I know that the symbol of autumn comes from the leaves' color that I cannot see in the real life.
- It is not common that people decorate houses in seasons, except for Christmas and some traditional events. Reading posts about falls, I am amazed by the beautiful decoration in the house related
- I only have 2 seasons here, which are hot and rainy. Well, I don't really love the humid hot season here. I always wait for the colder time and place. The windy fall season ends the hot summer season. I wonder how glad people who don't like the hot season feel.
- The changing leave colors really
makesme curious. You will never find such scenery here and I really want to feel the atmosphere of fall as well.
- I can see that people also change the clothes type in every season. It is something uncommon here. People wear the same type of clothes for all seasons.
Today, I am very happy to share with you some wonderful tips and ideas about fall pumpkins from some blog posts in Family Fun Friday link up party I love.If you are new to Family Fun Friday, let me explain. Each week my friends, Monica, Herschel and I throw this link party. We invite other bloggers to our blogs to share their best family friendly posts. These are some wonderful articles from around the web in the following categories: Encouraging Posts for Moms, Recipes, Family Fun, Craft and Homeschooling. We then pick our favorites and feature them during the next week’s link party. Take a look around and visit some of our awesome blogging friends. If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family! Welcome to our community!
- 80 Fun Ideas! Ultimate List of Fall Family Activities at Your Vibrant Family. We don't have autumn here, but I love to read about fall in other countries. I wish we have a chance one day to feel and experience about fall. What a wonderful round up post.
- Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies Bars at Delightful e Made. This square-shaped bar has stolen my eyes. I guess that it will steal my tongue in the snack time as well. Wonderful images. They look warm and tasteful.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix at Honey and Birch. Wow! I live in Indonesia and we never feel autumn at all. Pumpkins are for different types of food. However, I am surprised that our country is very rich with those spices. I wonder how they can mix them with pumpkins. It is something to try.
- Layered Pumpkin Cheese Cake at For The Love of Crust. Handprint arts is a never ending arts in trends. I think this is a traceable arts human in the ancient history that I know so far. Love the wonderful ideas.
- Buckwheat Pumpkin Cornbread at Strength and Sunshine I am not familiar with cornbread. Well, I don't live in a four seasoned country as well, but the images inviting me to try one for our gluten free children.
- Bacon and Pumpkin Pasta at Dizzy Busy and Hungry I love pasta and bacon a lot, but the taste of pumpkin in the menu is very interesting and tempting. It is really great for fall.
Meet Family Fun Friday Hostesses
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.comwhere she shares, easy recipes, free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook /Pinterest / Twitter /Google + /Bloglovin’/Instagram. Monica will round-up all the Family Fun Friday posts.
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging. You might visit her in Blessed Learners where she shares some thought, experience, and information about homeschooling, family, parenting, blogging, and personal growth.
COME SEE THE REST OF THE FEATURES AT
To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about Blessedlearners.com. Thanks so much. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
Make sure you visit Happy and Blessed Home to see all of our features this week and to welcome our new co-hosts!
P.S. Bloggers – If you've been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You'll want to retype the quotes too if you're having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder I send for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. They are a home education family who live in Surabaya, Indonesia, where home education is still very rare. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging.