We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
I write this posting as a part on the Five Minutes Friday Link Up. This is the first time I participate in without any planning. It is quite interesting. Participants are given certain words to post. The keyword for this friday is “together”. When I hear about the word together, some things turn up in my mind. I tend to associate the word together with:
- family. Together with family sounds warm, close, lovely, and happy. Whatever problems will be much lighter with the support of the family.
- strong. Being together with others will make me stronger to strive for the goal. It is much better than having a lonely time. I will have more power and spirit in doing things. I can feel the support from other.
- building. I remember the motto of my company, “Together, building people”. I find this phrase has a very deep meaning as the company's goal for the member is to helping each other getting the science, success, and service so that everyone will have better life.
- safety. Together with people with the same direction, goals, vision, and mission will make me feel safe rather than being alone. There will be support from others
- not lonely. Together with people around me in the tribune of a swimming pool watching kids in a swimming training, I can feel not lonely. I can hear people chatting, laughing, giggling, and singing.
- cooperate and collaborate. One big job done by more than one person will have another sense of satisfaction. Celebrate the success and mourn the fail together with others are better.
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. They are a home education family who live in Surabaya, Indonesia, where home education is still very rare. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging.