We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
We have started our new academic year 2014-2015. For science, we use Apologia series, the same with last year. We are really happy to be able to co-host Geeky Educational Linkup #13. This party is hosted and co hosted by severals blogging homeschoolers to feature some posts around topics of science, sci-fi, and geeky things.
I am really sure that readers can get some ideas on science in the links shared here. I also wish that you can give your ideas on post linked here weekly.
Rules of the Galactic Highway
- Your post must be educational.
- Your post must fall into one of the following categories – Sci-Fi, Geekdom, or Science.
- Check out what your hosts are up to. – We have been having some great Science, Geeky fun this week and we would love you to check it out. The Hosts will be the first few spots on the link up.
- Follow the person above you or find your fandom and comment on at least one post. – Let’s make the universe a little smaller by sharing the love!
- Have fun! – If I know the Sci/Fi, Geek, Science world I know you will have tons of fun with this! Keep the fandom conflict out of it though. Trekkies and Wookies can coexist!
If you are selected as the blog of the week I will be using a graphic from your post. If you link up you are agreeing to this.
A place where you can come each week to share your educational content with people who want education with a geeky twist.
From last week link up, here is a post I would like to feature this week
This is a great experiment that my sons would love to try. We definitely want to do this one. Thank you very much for sharing.
They are very organized and great. Love the backpack idea. It will really motivate children with scientific thought and action.