We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
We have just joined on co hosting the Geeky Educational Link Up, which is opened weekly on Tuesdays. This party is hosted and co hosted by severals blogging homeschoolers to feature some posts around topics of science, sci-fi, and geeky things.
I am really sure that readers can get some ideas on science in the links shared here. I also wish that you can give your ideas on post linked here weekly.
Rules of the Galactic Highway
- Your post must be educational.
- Your post must fall into one of the following categories – Sci-Fi, Geekdom, or Science.
- Check out what your hosts are up to. – We have been having some great Science, Geeky fun this week and we would love you to check it out. The Hosts will be the first few spots on the link up.
- Follow the person above you or find your fandom and comment on at least one post. – Let's make the universe a little smaller by sharing the love!
- Have fun! – If I know the Sci/Fi, Geek, Science world I know you will have tons of fun with this! Keep the fandom conflict out of it though. Trekkies and Wookies can coexist!
If you are selected as the blog of the week I will be using a graphic from your post. If you link up you are agreeing to this.
A place where you can come each week to share your educational content with people who want education with a geeky twist.
From last week link up, here are some posts I would like to feature this week
It is our dream to equip our home with such beautiful scientific tools. I wish we would have ones one day. Love them. Thank you for sharing.
Those are wonderful sources We would like to put in our notes. Various resources can enrich our insight in learning. Thank you for sharing.
I am very sure that my 7 years old son would love them. His elder brothers have just finished their botany study. I really love your ideas. Thank you for sharing.
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. They are a home education family who live in Surabaya, Indonesia, where home education is still very rare. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging.