We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Do you celebrate Halloween? Do you permit kids to celebrate it? I don't celebrate Halloween and even I just know about this holiday in my adulthood. However, each holiday should have some interesting sides and message behind the pros and cons.
From my point of view as an outsider, Halloween has some positive points for kids to celebrate:
- It will train kids to be brave in positive way
- There are some fun costumes that are quite entertaining when they are growing.
- It is the time to know their neighborhood in the trick or treat tradition.
- If we consider Halloween is something fun only, there would be plenty of activities kids should be able to enjoy
- Pumpkin craving is a fun activity that I enjoy to watch in the internet. Well, I don't do it here, for honest. It requires trained skills.
On the other hand, there are a lot of disagreement, as I know, related with Halloween. I often think as well about:
- Some kids are scared easily or too much. They might have to hide during the celebration.
- Candy and sweet things are not good for teeth and health. There should be limit, I think.
- The purpose or the objective of Halloween is not too clear or logical, in my opinion. Well, I can say that it is just for having fun.
- There must be some budget to celebrate it that families need to calculate and to spend. If you have more important things to do, it will be better not to prioritize the celebration.
Today, I am very happy to share with you some wonderful tips and ideas about Being Grateful from some blog posts in Family Fun Friday link up party I love.
If you are new to Family Fun Friday, let me explain. Each week my friends, Monica, Herschel and I throw this link party. We invite other bloggers to our blogs to share their best family friendly posts. These are some wonderful articles from around the web in the following categories: Encouraging Posts for Moms, Recipes, Family Fun, Craft and Homeschooling. We then pick our favorites and feature them during the next week’s link party. Take a look around and visit some of our awesome blogging friends. If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family! Welcome to our community!
From last week, I would like to feature these posts:
- Preschool Roll and Cover Halloween Math Game at Where Imagination Grows It is such a great Halloween printable theme for preschool. Well. older kids might want to join this simple game as well to help taking care of the younger kids, I think.
- Pumpkin Do-A-Dot Printables for Preschoolers at Crystal and Comp. Wonderful printables to give preschoolers busy with the Halloween theme.
- Free Halloween Playdough Mats By Stella 123. Kids should not be too scared with these fun playdough mats. There are 14 design options available.
- The Best Halloween Movies for Kids at Every Star is Different. I love several movies here. Harry Potter series, Casper, and Adams Family are my favourite. You remind me to share them with kids.
- Carving Out Family Time with Halloween Classics at Lit Mama Homeschool I am not an English native speaker, but I know very well some of the books in the list. I read them during the university.
Meet Family Fun Friday Hostesses
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.comwhere she shares, easy recipes, free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook /Pinterest / Twitter /Google + /Bloglovin’/Instagram. Monica will round-up all the Family Fun Friday posts.
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging. You might visit her in Blessed Learners where she shares some thought, experience, and information about homeschooling, family, parenting, blogging, and personal growth.
COME SEE THE REST OF THE FEATURES AT
To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about Blessedlearners.com. Thanks so much. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
Make sure you visit Happy and Blessed Home to see all of our features this week and to welcome our new co-hosts!
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder I send for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!