We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
- Homeschooling happily, you can leave a great memory in your children's and your own life.
- You will also make a more supportive learning environment and motivation.
- It is likely that a happy homeschooling will give better children growth mentally and physically.
- With a better growth of children and parents, it is more likely that success in different areas will turn up in the future, hopefully.
Well, everyone knows about that and who doesn't want to have a happy homeschooling.
Unfortunately, in the middle of the homeschooling journey, burdens in homeschooling turn up one by one in the real life. It usually happens in the middle or the end of the year when your enthusiasm is losing with the seasonal holidays.
Happy Homeschooling Characteristics
Before we go to other points of happy homeschooling, let's make a criteria for happy homeschooling characteristics. People might be able to write a list of thousands criteria of the happy homeschooling characteristics, but I would like to write mine here:
- It has less stress for moms and children
- There are more smiling faces than grumpy one
- The happiness will give influence to others
[easy-tweet tweet=”What are your criteria of a happy homeschooling characteristics?” user=”adelientan” hashtags=”#ihsnet, #homeschool”]
Those are some physical characteristics that people can see. What about the contrast condition from those 3 points above?
- Are stressful grumpy parents and children showing unhappy homeschooling?
- Are parents and children not allowed to be stressful in homeschooling?
- Will everyone around the homeschooling family be always influenced with the family?
We never know what inside people mind, I think. We cannot judge the happiness of homeschooling by what it shows, but we will know after we talk about the background of the homeschool.
A homeschool that looks happy might be caused by the natural condition of the family. There are some natural factors that make it positive condition:
- Family economic condition
- The talent of children
- The education condition of parents
Therefore, I will never judge the happiness of homeschooling based on how it looks like, but it should be based on the thought of the minds. It is just about how parents and children think and feel about their homeschool.
However, the hectic looks of homeschooling still have a chance or a hope to make it looks more relax and happier. What you have done is not always the end of the result.
Make Homeschooling a Blessing
Homeschooling families are various as homeschooling can be done with a lot of flexibility. A tight budget homeschooling doesn't mean less happiness than the other conditions. Homeschooling in
- A tight budget homeschooling doesn't mean less happiness than the other conditions.
- A lot of abundance of great curriculum and methods doesn't always make everyone happy as well.
- Various places where children can meet and interact with more people are not always happy. It might be more tiring and exhausting than how it looks like.
The best characteristics of a happy homeschooling is in the way parents and children think and treat homeschooling a blessing for the family. In whatever life real situation of homeschooling and burdens of homeschooling, parents and children should be able to make homeschooling a blessing. Here are 3 keys to make homeschooling a blessing:
The first key of homeschooling happiness is the feeling of acceptance. For whatever conditions you have, you need to accept them. Just thinking that the condition will not change will make you more patient. It doesn't mean that you should not be ambitious.
- If you have bad economic condition, just accept it. Don't try to hide the real condition.
- If you have average or slow learners children, accept them as they are.
- If you have emotional character, just accept and know about it so you will know how and when to manage you anger.
When you cannot accept what you have, it is going to be very hard to handle the situation. You will be more stressful.
The feeling of love will solve any problem, I believe. You might say that you love your children already, but do you really understand their condition, their needs, and their feeling? Well, everything is usually started with parents. Therefore, whatever children do, the response of parents are very crucial.
- When your children are naughty or tempting, just try to understand what they have in their mind and their motive so the feeling of compassion will go over all what they have done that hurt you.
- Children will understand sooner or later for your compassion. Even when they don't understand, you will feel they are melting and so are you.
- You might have this feeling in the beginning, but it just lost with the time being. Therefore, your hard work is to maintain the feeling of compassion to children and your spouse. Remember, your spouse should be your main support.
The decision to accept every condition and the deep compassion should be followed by the sincere action. As a homeschooling parent, you might find the routine and anything you do with children are habits, including the habits of being angry. The situation and condition of your work and yourself might be different in the beginning and in the middle of your homeschooling journey. It might make you feel that you have burdens in homeschooling. To make your burdens in homeschooling lighter, some action and thought with sincerity will lead you to a much better feeling.
- Don't just think that everything is a habit or routines. You need to have feeling behind everything. Show your sincerity to serve your children with compassion.
- When you have deeper sincerity, your children will feel it. Both your children and yourself will feel happier, even it is a bad condition.
- Sincerity will make everything you do is not burdens in homeschooling anymore.
It is the time to make your children and your spouse happy. The feeling of compassion will lead you into natural understandings of your children's and spouse's needs. Anytime you think and you see them, you will think about their needs and condition as well. Your care to them will make them happy. When they are happy, you will feel happy as well. In some condition, children don't understand that you are care about them. Just be patient. As
In some condition, children don't understand that you are care about them. Just be patient. As long as you show sincerity, they will feel about your care about them.
Related with the feeling and action of acceptance, you need to show gratefulness to have your children.
- Feeling thankful of any condition in your homeschool will make you consider homeschooling a blessing that changes burdens in homeschooling.
- Show your gratefulness by saying and thinking it anytime either something bad or good happens to you.
Change Burdens in Homeschooling
With those 5 attitudes about homeschooling, you will certainly feel lighter in doing anything in your homeschool. Therefore, all burdens in homeschooling will be removed sooner or later. Instead of a burden, you will think more that homeschooling a blessing. Considering homeschooling a blessing, you and your children will feel homeschooling is happier and more refreshed.
Your recent condition in homeschooling is not a death price. You need to maintain and improve to make it happier.