We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Discuss The Importance of Honesty
Honesty is very important for children to do the responsibility. This is a very important life and character lesson that children will need to behave. When children control themselves, they need to be honest about themselves.
- When it is finished, they need to state accordingly. They cannot deceive themselves by saying finish when they have not.
- Although parents don’t know that children are cheating, their conscience should tell them.
This is when the character education is tempted.
Give a Chance for Them to Get Creative
When your system is too tight and you will kill their creativity. That is one mistake in planning and tracking homeschool. When children only follow the plan they have made, they won’t do other things as long as their list has finished.
- You need to teach kids to be creative with their list and control
- Kids need to know how to be flexible and discipline at the same time.
Check their work and planners Regularly
Your teenagers look growing up physically and it seems that they can be trusted for controlling their learning. However, they are wtill not stable yet because of the transition period. Sometimes, they will show the maturity, but the other time, their childishness will be more dominant. Therefore, you still need to check everything just to make sure the consistency.
Ask them to show you from time to time and you need to check it thoroughly before they are stable. Well, my children often tell me that they have finished everything although they still left out a couple of things. It is the time for you to tell them
- the natural consequences they will have when they skip things
- the importance of honesty and professionality.