It sounds impossible for children learning in the summer days. The season will be hot and make us prefer to spend vacations outdoor. People will feel reluctant to touch any work when the temperature is hot. If you want to have some great options for summer activities, you might visit the summer activities for kids at Family Fun Friday last week.
However, it is not impossible for children learning in the summer. Reading is the simplest activities that lead children to learn as well. If you are looking for great book lists for children to read, just click the pictures bellow
Today, I am very happy to share with you some wonderful tips and lists of learning in the summer from some blog posts in Family Fun Friday link up party I love.If you are new to Family Fun Friday, let me explain. Each week my friends, Monica, Adrian, Herschel and I throw this link party. We invite other bloggers to our blogs to share their best family friendly posts. These are some wonderful articles from around the web in the following categories: Encouraging Posts for Moms, Recipes, Family Fun, Craft and Homeschooling. We then pick our favorites and feature them during the next week’s link party. Take a look around and visit some of our awesome blogging friends. If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family! Welcome to our community!
- Our Summer Activity Plans for June at Faith Filled Parenting. Summer doesn’t mean that children can leave all lessons or learning and have full fun days. Learning doesn’t have to be boring and crowded as the days. I love the calendars a lot. Thank you for sharing in Family Fun Friday.
- How to Have a Summer of Learning at Smart Mom, Smart Ideas What a wonderful post you have. We also have a summer break, but I think we will not be able to let children idle or have fun without any learning all of the time. They will get bored when they don’t have any meaningful activities to do.
- Rocking Summer Science at Lit Mama Homeschool What a great list of science units. Kids must be excited to know what they are going to explore while picking the paper from the mason jar. Love this terrific idea. It just gives me more inspiration for our summer learning.
- 3 Ways to Learn The Alphabets with Playdough from Homeschool Preschool We can use this idea for our summer learning activities as well. Not only the little ones who are interested. I am pretty sure that the older ones as interested as well.
- How to Make Underwater Ocean Slime at Minnie Monet and Mommies It will be a wonderful science and art activity in summer. Science should not be that boring to stay at home. Be creative with slime will be awesome.
- Mini Aquarium in A Bottle – Ocean Sensory Play to Learn and Explore at A Little Pinch of Perfect A creative activity to engage children more in the ocean unit study. The mini aquarium will make a great display that brings children to the feeling close to the ocean.
Meet Family Fun Friday Hostesses
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.comwhere she shares, easy recipes, free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook /Pinterest / Twitter /Google + /Bloglovin’/Instagram. Monica will round-up all the Family Fun Friday posts.
Adrian blogs at AdriansCrazyLife.com. She blogs about parenting teenagers, organizing, personal finance tips, and ideas on using Pinterest effectively. Facebook.com/AdriansCrazyLife / Pinterest.com/AdriansCrazyLif/ Twitter.com/AdriansCrazyLif/ Instagram.com/AdriansCrazyLif, and https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/adrians-crazy-life-3181798 Adrian will feature organizing and tips on saving money.
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging. You might visit her in Blessed Learners where she shares some thought, experience, and information about homeschooling, family, parenting, blogging, and personal growth.
COME SEE THE REST OF THE FEATURES AT HAPPY AND BLESSED HOME, Gym, Craft, Laundry andAdrian’s Crazy Life!
To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about Blessedlearners.com. Thanks so much. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
Make sure you visit Happy and Blessed Home to see all of our features this week and to welcome our new co-hosts!
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder I send for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!