We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Homeschooling has already been an unordinary additional work for parents, especially moms. If you are a stay at home mom, it means that you need to be responsible for your homemaking works and your children's education at homeschooling. Therefore, many homeschooling moms are demanded to be “stay at home moms” so that the homemaking and homeschooling areas can be covered much better. That is an ideal condition for a homeschooling family.
On the other hand, the economic demands and growth often require two bread winners in a family. Think about the requirement, I decided to monetize my blog that I just started two years ago. This is just my first blog ever and it is in English, which is not my native language. There are a lot of challenges to live as a homeschooling blogging mom. Well the hardest one is the Time management. I was very touched watching this video of Tabitha Philen
Blogging has so many meanings for me. I enjoy it a lot and keep thinking to expand my blog as much as I can. Thinking about business and expansion, I think it is something fair and reasonable to have some investment towards it. One valuable investment I have ever made to blogging is taking blogging lessons. There are several blogging courses that I took last year. They are awesome indeed.
Today, I would like to share a wonderful and valuable blogging course that I have already taken for 2 weeks, Inspired Bloggers University Pro. It is one of the 3 memberships available for the recent launch. Here are the other membership:
It has been half of a month since The Inspired Bloggers University membership was launched. As an admin of the InspiredBN, I was provided a discounted membership inThe Inspired Bloggers University. There are 3 sets of courses available for access in the Pro membership that I take at the moment:
- Monetize 45.
I have already taken the Monetize and it has helped me to increase my blog's income. Since I have known the great quality of the blogging course, there isn't any doubt for me to purchase the Inspired Bloggers University Pro. Thank you very much Tabitha.
- Tabitha digs into the basic of the blogging in the course before building up the knowledge. The strong foundation will build a strong result. At first I was touched by the lack of vision in my blog which is the basic of blogging after watching the video:
- I am very excited to know that The Inspired Bloggers University would be adding more and more courses. The Pinterest course is going to be alive in the pro membership as well. The design course will be the next one. To see the fast growth of The Inspired Bloggers University, the PRO membership is a huge advantage to take. It is a valuable investment for me as a growing blogger. Tabitha Day Philen has put everything ready for me to “eat”. I can save my time better than finding out new formula.
- There isn't much time for me to study as a homeschooling blogging mom to learn in front of the computer while I still have to maintain my own blog besides taking care of the homemaking and homeschooling. A week for a point to learn is the way I start. It is great to have an online course since I can move on my path.
- The format of the course is on sequence. The lessons in each course are delivered step by step so that it is much easier to follow, especially for those who are new to blogging.
- The course accommodates some learning styles. It is really great for visual people like me since most of the lessons are written. However, it is not limited on reading materials. There are also some podcast and video for any visual and auditory learners.
- A special group for the pro members is provided. In this group, Tabitha is involved to help the members achieve the goals. She is really helpful to guide the members either individually or in a group.
You might think that the membership is expensive, but, I am pretty sure that you will get the best out of it as long as you want to learn and change consistently. It is a valuable bargain for all bloggers. Thinking as a businessman who is going to expand your business. High risk and high return. Is it expensive?On the fence about which IBU membership level is best for you? Wondering why you should invest in an Inspired Bloggers University membership? Watch how different the memberships in more detail:
From March 28 – April 15, 2015 you might have eternal 15% discount if you register in the launch promo. If you haven't registered to the membership or any of the course, just check it out here: