We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Last 26 September 2013, Stephanie from From The Burbs to the Boonies nominated me to accept the Liebster Award. This award is given to newer blogs by other bloggers as a way to promote and show appreciation to each other. I still have 3 other award nomination that I haven't paid forward. I am still looking around and get it seriously without thinking them as a burden, instead of my motivators.
The following rules apply to those who have been nominated:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to his/her blog.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award who have less than 200 followers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Thank you very much Stephanie who has already been my wonderful blogging buddy. I really love her blog, From The Burbs to The Boonies. It has a range of everything inside from life in small-town USA, frugal living, healthy cooking, encouragement parenting, co-schooling or supplementing public school education, modern day hunting and gathering, living by faith and getting families outdoors. I found that it seems Stephanie has endless words. She has been very persistent and diligent. If you visit her blog, you will find that she has a lot of experience with jobs. It is great.
Here are the questions from her:
1. What’s your favorite meal of the day — breakfast, lunch or dinner? Nothing different of meals in Indonesia, I think. The menu in breakfast can be used for both lunch and breakfast.
2. What’s your favorite fruit? I love bananas a lot.
3. When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up? A nun
4. What quality do you find most attractive in others? Trustworthy,
5. What’s your favorite sport? Weight training and swimming
6. Gold or silver? Gold
7. What’s your favorite candy? M&Ms.
8. What’s your favorite online shopping website? Amazon.
9. What’s your pet peeve? When people leave shopping carts in the middle of parking spaces. ERGH.
10. Winter, spring, summer or fall? I don't have all of them. There are only hot or dry and wet or rainy. I love wet as it has Christmas ;), but I hate flood
11. How many pairs of shoes do you have? I have 2 pairs of training, 3 pairs of sandals, 1 pair of beach sandals
I would like to pay forward this nomination to:
- C. Lee Reed @Helicoptermomandjustplanedad
Please visit those wonderful sites anytime. I really have wandered around those sites and I found that they have given me a lot of lessons.
I would like to give these questions to the nominees:
- What made you start a blog?
- What effect has blogging had on your life and your family?
- Who is your biggest supporter?
- Where do you write?
- How do you overcome writer’s block?
- How do you manage you blogging time?
- Do you have any blogging topic arrangement? Why do you use the schedule if you have?
- What vision and mission do you have for your blog?
- If you could spend a $500 gift card at any one, what store would it be?
- How do you find twitter help you with your blog?
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. They are a home education family who live in Surabaya, Indonesia, where home education is still very rare. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging.