We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
On my previous post, I mentioned a lot about time, planning, goals, and things about closing the year to be ready with the next year. If you haven't read them, please visit these links:
10 Things To Do To Close and To Start Our Semester is about how we finish the homeschooling semester to start a new semester in the new year.
End Of Year Planning Time shares how I use written planner to organize myself.
The 2014 Cornerstone Confessions Planner Review is some information of one set of planner that I use for 2014 mainly.
Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free Review is a time management book that I purchased almost two years ago. As I love it a lot, I dared to share with you.
Today I would like to share my big picture goals for 2014 which are set based on the roles that I have as it is suggested in both The 2014 Cornerstone Confessions Planner and Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free
As a Wife
- Once in a month date
- Setting and settle hobby time together music and sports
- Writing reflection together.
As a Mom
- Dismiss yelling
- Get Ken finish his Elementary certification.
- Prepare Tom for the next certification
- Set up a middle school curriculum for Ken
- Regular music practice with each kid.
- Monthly individual date with each kid
- Accompany Jim reading more regularly.
- Read aloud the Bible for Young Catholics
- Visiting my sister 4 times in a year
- Stay overnight once in two weeks to my hometown
- Accompany parents working out
- Study the Old Testament from Reading the Old Testament: An Introduction; Second Edition
- Maintain a daily quiet time
- Have 30 minutes resistance training three times a week
- Have 20 minutes cardio three times a week
- Organize meal time
- Read 24 books (1 hard copy and 1 ebook in each month)
- Have sound block wall for the drum room
- Put a cupboard in the living room
- Replace Kids beds
- Organizing kids' monthly allowance/wages
- Have a regular church collection habit
- Allocate money to fix Ken's feet
Organization & Decor
- Put up some posters on the wall for notices
- Organize the book room once in a month
- Get some vacum cleaner for the gym room and schedule it regularly.
- Fixing wall pictures on Kids room regularly.
- Setting the bulletin board and the calendar board consistently
- Get Deeper with affiliation
- Monthly review and giveaway
- Focus on Notebooking and lapbooking
- Check out all of the homeschool e-books in ihomeschoolnetwork
- Follow Daily Social Media Checklist consistently
- Regularly link up to other blog party
- Work together with other 4 blogging buddies to organize link up
- Follow 2 Blogging Challenge
- Renew my 4Life new website
- Get the kids to night mass for next year Christmas
- Organize the church binder for Welly
- Orientation to the church youth group for Ken
- Finish Theory Grade 4 Exam
- Complete half of Graded Pianoforte Studies, Second Series, Grade 4 (Graded Pianoforte Studies (Abrsm))
- Master 6 repertoire
- Maintain 30 minutes daily practice
As I use The 2014 Cornerstone Confessions Planner , Let me share what to do with the goals. Well, I would like to return to the planner and put up those annual goals into this form:
The next step, I will put each goal into details in this form:
The Goal Planning Tool Pages have a monthly assignment tasks which are put into the previous Monthly Goal planner. I would like to try posting the evaluation in monthly postings. Then, the monthly goals are going to be elaborated in the weekly planner:
What are your goals in 2014?
How do you set your goals?
I would still suggest you to access Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free to set your goals. Relating the goals to the planner can be put into more detail planner will be the next job that you can link by reading the book.
To get more information and to purchase this book, please click this picture bellow or above:
Feel free to join us setting and follow up your Goals by putting this button to your page.
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. They are a home education family who live in Surabaya, Indonesia, where home education is still very rare. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging.