We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Last December 2013, I posted about my Goals in 2014 based on The 2014 Cornerstone Confession Planner. It was very crowded and sounded like impossible for me to follow up. Therefore, when Tammy from Creative K Kids gave a chance to host a link up for Personal Priorities, I was very excited to participate to break down the big picture of goals into monthly goal tracker. Here is my January 2014.
As a Wife
- Twice weekend date
- Weekly homili discussion
As a Mom
- Yelling for maximum 4 times in a day
- Settle a new time table to prepare National Exam for Ken
- Regular music practice with each kid: Ken 3 mornings/week for 20 minutes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; Jim 2 evenings/week for 15 minutes on Tuesday and Friday; Tom has 15 minutes daily.
- Make a reading list for everyone.
- Read aloud the Bible for Young Catholics, Genesis on Tuesday and Thursday
- Chatting with my sister twice
- Accompany parents working out once in a week on Wednesday
- Maintain a daily quiet time: SOAP Loving Like Jesus from Good Morning Girls in the morning (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday) and in the evening (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday).
- Do regular workout based on Body for Life: 12 Weeks to Mental and Physical Strength day 1-28
- Wake up at 4:30 AM
- Sleep at 9.30 PM
- Read Women Living Well: Find Your Joy in God, Your Man, Your Kids, and Your Home by Courtney Joseph
- Read The Homemaker's Guide to Creating The Perfect Schedule by Amy Roberts (e-book)
- Fix up the PABX Phone
- Organizing kids’ monthly allowance/wages
- Have a regular church collection habit
- Make a passport for Ken and allocate money to fix his feet
Organization & Decor
- Put up some posters on the wall for notices: toilet, bedroom, and learning room
- Fixing wall pictures on Kids room once.
- Wardrobe clean up twice.
- Setting the bulletin board and the calendar board consistently
- Get Deeper with affiliation using The Blogger’s Guide to Online Marketing.
- Posting review and giveaway
- Focus on Notebooking and lapbooking
- Regularly link up to other blog party
- Run 4 weeks Pintastic Pinteresting Party: stick up to the rule and role
- Have a Christmas and New Year Party with Cell in our house.
- Finish Invention no 1 from Two- and Three-Part Inventions: Piano Solo
- Complete Song 18 from Graded Pianoforte Studies, Second Series, Grade 3 (Graded Pianoforte Studies (Abrsm))
- Master third part of first sonatina in Seven Sonatinas, Op.168: Easier Piano Pieces 73 (Easier Piano Pieces (Abrsm))
- Maintain 30 minutes daily practice
Do you have any goals for 2014 or ongoing ones? Sharing your goals will confirm yourself to be more committed in fulfilling them. You might link up to this post if you have any.