We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
- All parents who are interested in addopting notebooking as a part of home education activities.
- Homeschooling parents who has done notebooking in the teaching and learning process.
- Public school teachers who will use notebooking activities for their students.
- Anybody who is curious about notebooking in general.
- Some practice of notebooking activities done by famous people
- The forms of notebooking activities
- 7 reasons to keep a notebook
- How to involve students based on their grades (ages, I will say) to organize their notebooks
- Kinds of writing in notebooks
- The implementation of notebooking in various learning areas and grades
- How to plan notebooks
- Some things to avoid in notebooking activities
- How notebooks are applicable with some educational styles
»»Free Bonus – 50 Things to Put into a Notebook
This free printable chart is designed for your planning notebook. Refer to it when you need a fresh notebooking idea.
»»Free Bonus –General Notebooking Pages
This specially created set of lightly tinted notebooking pages features four layouts in three line styles (primary, manuscript, and wide ruled).
»»Free Bonus — Grade Specific Reference Sheets
So that you don’t have to wade back through the entire eBook for weekly reference, there are three reference sheets specifically for different grade levels: 1st-3rd, 4th-6th, and 7th-12th grades. Print the level you need.
»»Free Bonus — Set of Basic Notebooking Pages from NotebookingPages.com $12.95 value for FREE
With those feature, to purchase Notebooking Success and bonuses, you will have
30 day money back guarantee.
It means that if you are not satisfied with Notebooking Success, you can request a complete refund within 30 days of purchase.
You don't loose anything…
Win Notebooking Success NOW!
To challenge yourselves good luck, I am very happy today that Jimmie is very generous to offer give away 3 copies of Notebooking Success for 3 lucky winners in Blessed Learners.
If you can't wait, purchase and win
if you win the giveaway and have already purchased Notebooking Success e-book, The Notebook Fairy will refund your money.
Follow Notebooking fairy on G+ to get more benefits
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. They are a home education family who live in Surabaya, Indonesia, where home education is still very rare. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging.