We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Painting with children is a fun activity that will increase imagination and creativity for children. Besides, it will build good relationship with children.
However, not all parents or children love painting. What will you do when you don't have any painting or art talents while your children want you to help them? Here are some ways for painting with children for parents who don't feel enough talents in painting.
- Go around the Pinterest and get a lot of ideas for painting with children in ranges of ages
- Invest some online arts or painting lessons that can help you painting with children
- Have some activities with local support groups or Homeschool Coop that can help both parents and children have painting activities
- Hire a tutor that can teach you both in painting.
- Purchase some books about painting that can be done for both children and parents
- Make a time for regular painting activities. Get discipline yourself and don't give any excuse to miss the time.
Today, I am very happy to share with you some wonderful tips and ideas about painting from some blog posts in Family Fun Friday link up party I love.If you are new to Family Fun Friday, let me explain. Each week my friends, Monica, Herschel and I throw this link party. We invite other bloggers to our blogs to share their best family friendly posts. These are some wonderful articles from around the web in the following categories: Encouraging Posts for Moms, Recipes, Family Fun, Craft and Homeschooling. We then pick our favorites and feature them during the next week’s link party. Take a look around and visit some of our awesome blogging friends. If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family! Welcome to our community!
- Paper Plate Apple Shaker Craft for Kids at Craft Create Calm. I love to see the craft that collaborates both painting and music. Kids from different ages can join together as well. I think the older children can do some creative improvement.
- Painting Bones! Painting with a Twist at The Jenny Evolution. The bones look so cool. I even didn't know that those are bones without watching closely. Kids look enjoying the painting time.
- Vegetable Prints at Avas Alphabet. The idea is very cool. The food prints and the fingerprints change magically into wonderfully bright veggies. It does make mess, but kids really have fun.
- 8 Awesome Handprint Art Projects to Do with Your Kids at Enrichment Studies. Handprint arts is a never ending arts in trends. I think this is a traceable arts human in the ancient history that I know so far. Love the wonderful ideas.
Meet Family Fun Friday Hostesses
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.comwhere she shares, easy recipes, free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook /Pinterest / Twitter /Google + /Bloglovin’/Instagram. Monica will round-up all the Family Fun Friday posts.
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging. You might visit her in Blessed Learners where she shares some thought, experience, and information about homeschooling, family, parenting, blogging, and personal growth.
COME SEE THE REST OF THE FEATURES AT
To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about Blessedlearners.com. Thanks so much. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
Make sure you visit Happy and Blessed Home to see all of our features this week and to welcome our new co-hosts!
P.S. Bloggers – If you've been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You'll want to retype the quotes too if you're having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder I send for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!