Choosing homeschool curriculum is an exciting and confusing moment. Furthermore, it will be more complicated to have more than one children to homeschool and to deal with the curriculum you choose. Everyone will have different pace and needs of learning. I am really sure that you don't want to spend a lot of time for preparation and tracking their achievement. As a homeschool mom who works at home, I have experienced the situation for over 7 years till now. The summer holiday is my working time for me to prepare the school year along as well as I can.
Choosing and changing the homeschool curriculum is not always that easy. First of all, most of the curriculum is not in one place. It makes both children and moms confused where to go access all of the items one by one. Next, The scattered curriculum that you choose for your children's customization is usually more expensive than the bulk version.
It is very lucky that homeschool is getting easier and easier with the online learning and more economical specialized homeschool companies. Homeschool Buyers Co-op provides the needs of every homeschool mom toward the All-in-One homeschool curriculum with more affordable price. I love the products I purchased in Homeschool Buyers Co-op. For this post, I am compensated for my time. However, all opinions are honest. I am not required to post a positive review.
What is All-in-One Homeschool Curriculum?
It is a set of curriculum for several courses or lessons. There are various formats and systems available in Homeschool Buyers Co-op. Some curriculum just needs one license for the whole family members or all children in a homeschool family. However, some other all-in-one homeschool curriculum needs a unique license for different users. There must be business and practical related reasons behind it.
Reasons for All-in-One Homeschool Curriculum
As I mentioned previously, there are several benefits to purchase the all-in-one homeschool curriculum
- Everything in one place. We are not confused anymore with the separated passwords and user name for each of the children and yourself.
- More affordable price. It is very common that more products or items purchased will make lower price. You will find the same thing with the All-in-Once homeschool curriculum.
- The standard of evaluation score is also in uniform and in one place. We are not confused with the conversion between
Which All-in-One Homeschool Curriculum?
There are many options for All-in-One homeschool curriculum available in Homeschool Buyers Co-op, but I'd love to choose just a few based on my personal use and observation of how others have used them
I visited and considered the Plate Comprehensive last month and very interested to know more about this curriculum. It looks really good and it would be perfect for you who wants more practical homeschool curriculum.
Everything you need in ONE place!
- Grades K-5 – Cover all your needs for your young learners! Reading, Writing, Math, Vocabulary, and More
- Grades 5-8 – Your Middle School students are covered with American History, Math, English, Science, Writing, Civics, Geography, Vocabulary, and so much more.
- Grades 8-12 – The LARGEST PACKAGE with THIRTY SUBJECTS INCLUDED! PLUS 16 CTE Elective Courses! Reading, Writing, English, 4 Science Courses, Geography, American & World History, several Math choices, Art History, Health, and even Spanish
- AP Course Package – Have an advanced learner? This package contains advanced courses for English Lit & Composition, Biology, Chemistry, Calculus, and U.S. History.
- *NEW* – 8-12th Grade package now offers a robust CTE Elective BONUS! You get an additional 16 COURSES! Enjoy titles like Game Development, Intro to Fashion Design, Web Technologies, Accounting, and more!
Many Indonesian friends use IXL for their mathematic curriculum and they are really happy with this curriculum. We also access this program. IXL offers:
- Comprehensive coverage of K-12 math curriculum, hundreds of English language arts skills for grades K-12, and hundreds of Science (only for US) & Social Studies (only for US) skills for grades 2-8.
- Unlimited access to all grade levels and more than 3,000 different skills
- Questions that adapt to your child's ability, increasing in difficulty as they improve
- Colorful and diverse practice formats – from type-in answers, to story problems and interactive graphing
- Immediate feedback and question-specific explanations that make each incorrect answer a learning opportunity
- Weekly e-mail updates and detailed online reports that highlight student successes and identify trouble spots
We used this curriculum when we apply the unit study method. Kids love it so much for the content and format.
Intellego Unit Studies were created by experienced educators in response to the concerns of children and parents regarding their curriculum being “boring, inadequate, limiting, out-dated, or just plain ineffective.” To answer these concerns, Intellego Unit Studies strive to provide:
- Quality curriculum that replaces dumbing down with high expectations for students.
- Engaging curriculum that supports active learning.
- Creative activities that support parental involvement in their children's education.
- Comprehensive curriculum that teaches from multiple viewpoints.
- A multisensory curriculum that contains more than just reading and writing activities.
- Secular curriculum that respects the religious and spiritual beliefs of all people.
- Multicultural curriculum that recognizes the past, present and future of racial and cultural minorities.
- Reliable web-linked curriculum that brings your family the best resources on the Internet.
- Easy to use curriculum that does not require extensive prep time.
- Research-based curriculum that supports the learning needs of your children.
We used it when our children were still in the elementary grade levels. I renewed the subscription fee for 3 years consecutively.
Learning A-Z is a leading provider of digitally delivered teaching products that support instruction and student growth in reading, writing, and science.
The Learning A-Z Super Bundle includes:
- Reading A-Z: Printable and projectable books and other resources, spanning 27 levels of difficulty
- Raz-Kids: The dynamic website where kids practice reading eBooks, anytime, anywhere
- Headsprout: Adaptive early reading and reading comprehension online instruction proven to work
- Science A-Z: Delivers science curriculum resources at three reading levels, across 65+ units
- Writing A-Z: Provides all the leveled resources and tools necessary for K-6 writing instruction
- Vocabulary A-Z: A lesson-building tool and database of 13,500+ words to build lessons with worksheets
- ReadyTest A-Z: Lessons and practice tests for web-based, high-stakes ELA assessments
We love watching Discovery Channel at home. With Discovery Education Streaming Plus, we can watch the videos with full caption on before we do the other activities
Bring Your Homeschool Lessons to Life!
It's easy to see why homeschoolers rave about Discovery Education Streaming Plus. It's probably the most extensive and feature-rich educational video streaming service in the world.
You will feel like having the entire DVD selection of your local public library available to you from the convenience of your home, 24/7/365.
But it's not just a collection of videos that you can watch from beginning to end. This library has been organized into useable video clips, organized and categorized, close-captioned, and supplemented with lesson plans, teaching guides, interactive simulations, images, audio resources, and other resources and materials that you can incorporate into virtually every aspect of your homeschool curriculum.
Discovery Education Streaming Plus features:
- Thousands of full-length videos from scores of producers, segmented into tens of thousands of content-specific clips tied directly to state and national standards.
- Supplemental resources such as Assignment Builder, Quiz Center, Writing Prompt Generator, lesson plans, and more
- Fast and accurate search functionality and dynamic navigation menus
- The ability to customize and personalize lessons to different subjects, grades, and learning styles
- Comprehensive K-12 curriculum coverage in six core subject areas.
- Thousands of images
- Membership in the Discovery Educator Network (DEN)
- Interactive self-paced training
- Exclusive Discovery programming such as Frozen Planet, Human Planet, LIFE, Into the Universe, Mythbusters, and Curiosity
- Video series from trusted content providers such as BBC Worldwide, CBS News, Channel 4, Discovery Studios, Scholastic, TV Ontario, and Westin Woods
- Hundreds of games, skill builders, and body atlas interactives
- Thousands of self-paced math tutorials spanning concepts from basic addition to calculus
- Thousands of audio files including podcasts, classic literature audiobooks, children's literature audiobooks from Scholastic, and numerous supplemental study aids for auditory learners