We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Students need to learn how to manage their time independently. Learning is not enough without doing. It will be great when parents help them to practice since they are young. Parents can help them writing until they are ready to be independent. This Student Planner 2018 – 2019 with dates will help both parents and students to practice the time management skills.
What is included in Student Planner 2018 – 2019 with dates
Student Planner 2018 – 2019 includes:
- Calendar for 2018 – s019
- All about me page
- Birthday list for 12 months in a year
- a Timetable
- Score lists of the student with the average for several subjects
- Student’s reading list with the title, authors, reading dates, and rates of the books
- A year at a glance for 2018 and 2019 to get the big picture of the years in moths
- July 2018 – 2019 Monthly student planner with dates
- July 2018 – 2019 Weekly student planner with dates.
Each week will have:
1. Some space to write goals of the week
2. A to-do list
3. Notes of the week
Each day will have:
- A set of list where students need to write the lessons planned to cover in the days. When they are finished, the student can put a tick mark on the list
- A short list of extra activities student plan to cover at the days
- A couple list of books for the student to trace the reading
- A set of daily must-do list or notes
Use this Student Planner 2018 – 2019 with dates to help students learning how to manage time.