We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Yesterday I just decided to participate in Ultimate Blogging Challenge, an event that gives us challenge to post 31 days during October 2013. It is very challenging for a new blogging mom like me who is homeschooling children and working at home. However, many bloggers have similar “job” and “status” like me. So, why can’t I have the same opportunity?
Here are my wishes to participate in this event:
- I would be able to sharpen my intuition and feeling as a writer. It means I want to become more sensitive to my surrounding as qualified and useful objects or topics for other people to read
- I would be able to read as many blogs as I can to add up my knowledge as a newbie. By visiting, commenting, and observing other’s blog I have been able to learn and get inspiration in my daily life. Not only adding my knowledge, skills, and traffic, but I also can build network in blogging.
Honestly, I started building this site last September 2012. It just comes up and down without certain visitor, no comments, no subscribers. It made me not really enthusiastic anymore. It was just before I met Blogelina, Blogging with Amy, and Problogger. They have been my great gurus in blogging. Now I meet UBC which offer challenging chance to extend my experience in blogging, why don’t I have a go with it?
- By writing a lot, I am demanded to be more diligent in reading. It means I will have more advantage to absorb more perspective, information, life chance, knowledge, so that I can be more grateful for lots of things.
- Sharing means caring. It is not just an empty quote. I love sharing knowledge as by sharing I will have more. It doesn’t related only with charity, but also with writing. Every time I write, I always hope that there will be somebody who will feel helped, entertained, freshened, motivated, and whatever useful. I don’t know whether it happens or not, but that is the deepest thing inside my head when I am writing.
- For your information, English is not my first language. It is not even the second one. My family, my husband, and people around me don’t speak English. Blogging using English will get me practice my English both reading and writing. Moreover, this challenge demands the participant to be more productive in writing.
- At the moment I am still finding out my pattern, style, and comfortable blogging routine to get them balance with my normal daily life. I am trying to get this passion as a habit in my daily life along with teaching and piano.
Well, those are some reasons to participate in this event. I would like to let myself having a go.
- I don’t loose anything as long as I don’t leave my recent schedule and “job”.
- I will get plenty of benefits if I do it well.
Anyone of you participate? Please let me know and we strive together to pursue our goals.