We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Summer is coming now. Our school 2014-2015 academic year has just finished. I am also having some leave actually to recharge myself for the new academic year. There are a lot of things to do and I am very excited to start the new academic year with my 3 sons and 2 nieces. Yay… Here is a post with some tips on how to start the new academic homeschooling year.
In the middle of this recharging time, I am also very excited to share my homeschooling soul refresher, “Bloom”. Homeschooling is growing. We are going to start our fifth year of homeschooling academic. There are a lot of time that we feel very hard, I confess. It is unavoidable for all homeschooling moms to recharge themselves and to be never ending learners naturally. I was very happy when my friend Alicia Michelle from
I was very happy when my friend Alicia Michelle from Vibrant Homeschooling told me that she was going to launch a course for homeschooling moms. She just has the right product in the right time and place. It is summer when the homeschooling pace is getting slower and it is the time for most homeschooling moms to rearrange things for the next school year. It is the time for refreshing our blooming homeschooling. I get the free access to Bloom for my time in reviewing this product, but all opinion for using this product is honest from me.
What is “Bloom”?
Bloom is a course about homeschooling challenges and management equipped with videos created especially for homeschooling moms, both newbie and veteran. After completing the lessons, homeschooling moms are expected to be able to “bloom” themselves in personality and activity. The chaos and uncontrolled aspects in homeschooling are expected to get cured.
“bloom” includes 8 online video teaching sessions (each about 20 minutes long); 8 At-Home Discovery Packets (a total of 88 pages of charts, exercises, journaling prompts and more); and a private online Facebook group.
All of the lessons are related with the analogy of homeschooling as gardening beautiful flowers.
“bloom” participants develop practical, customized solutions that address the biggest stealers of homeschool joy. These strategies include everything from:
- facing the big lies
- managing ever-changing routines;
- discovering everyday true soul rest;
- dealing with perfectionism, comparison and anger;
- handling the ongoing needs and (seemingly relentless) outside opinions;
- discovering lasting joy (even on the toughest days);
- and more!
“bloom” is highly personalized and extremely powerful, allowing you to create a path to joy that will work for you!
Why “bloom” Is An Offer Homeschool Moms Can’t Refuse
First there’s the MONETARY Incentive.
For $49, ladies will get:
- access to 8 video courses (each approximately 20 minutes)
- 88 pages of powerful charts, journaling prompts and other tools so they can create their customized path to homeschool joy
- access to the private “bloom” Online Facebook group where they can dialog with me and other course participants about the course and experience support and accountability through the classes
In addition (as part of the special launch promotions) you will receive these bonus offers:
- set of special MP3 “bloom” audio recordings from me with additional commentary about class topics (worth $12)
- 6 exclusive freebies and 7 exclusive discount codes from several popular homeschool publishers (value over $62)
In addition, several of you have mentioned that you’ll be offering your own “bloom” online community groups, so they will be getting even more accountability and fellowship (no monetary value to this, but it is priceless!).
This brings their total value to more than $123 (and they’re only paying $49)!
OTHER Important (Non-Monetary) Incentives to Buy:
- SCARCITY. “bloom” registration will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on June 20. Ladies will not have access to the “bloom” course until sometime in 2016 (I haven’t determined the exact timeframe, but I know it won’t be until 2016).
- SUMMER. Summer is a wonderful time for ladies to go through the course because most have time off of school and, therefore, have a little more space in their schedule to tackle some of these issues. And speaking of the time of year…
- MENTALLY READY. Many moms are super exhausted this time of year from a long period of homeschooling and are in desperate need of replenishment. “bloom” gently encourages moms to examine their heart on these issues, encouraging them to create a custom plan to small shifts to health.
- CUSTOM LEARNING MATERIALS. The action plans that moms create in “bloom” will give them a unique, customized approach to deeper levels of homeschool joy.
- ACCOUNTABILITY. The plans and strategies developed from class materials are not just based on theory but are real, quantifiable action plans, and the accountability groups (online forums, etc) help them to make those action plans a reality.
- LEARNING ON THEIR SCHEDULE. Moms don’t have to go away to a weekend retreat (or to even leave the house!) to experience the power of “bloom.” They can learn online and at-home.
- LEARNING AT THEIR OWN PACE. While it’s recommended that moms experience the “bloom” classes in order and in its entirety, moms can skip through the material and address the issues that they find most applicable to their life.
- AFFORDABLE. “bloom” is extremely affordable compared to other life-coaching type programs out there (none of them for homeschool moms, by the way!). Many courses that offer online videos and homework on general “women’s issues” are several hundred (if not several thousand!) dollars.
- UNIQUE. “bloom” is a one-of-a-kind resource, designed by a homeschool mom for homeschool moms. There truly is nothing else out there like the resources offered in this course!
- SOCIAL PROOF. I have gone through “bloom” and can speak to how it has encouraged me and brought new fresh thinking and a replenished heart. I like to share what I have learned in “Bloom” to my homeschooling buddies I meet in both virtual and real life.
How to Get “Bloom”?
“bloom” Registration Only Open June 16-20
As a “bloom” participant you will have lifetime access to the materials (yes, you can go through them again and again!).
But registration for the course? It’s only open for an extremely short window.
We will open the doors for registration on June 16 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time, and we close the doors on June 20 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
That means you won’t be able to get access to “bloom” again until sometime in 2016.
Click the picture bellow to get more information: