We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
I was very surprised to be nominated for the first time to continue this beautiful award by my bloggy friend, Zan, over at Flourishingathome. She has shared most of homemaking experience and some special cooking recipe. She has a very structured and well organised blog. She gives me great encouragement to be a better homemaker and blogger through my blogging journey. Don’t forget to visit her blog sometime!
Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate answer & let all the bloggers know they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
- I love playing piano and just started learning in my 30s.
- None believe me that I am from Indonesia.
- I cannot speak any Mandarin, Korean, and Japanese which people think I am from.
- I love watching Korean drama because I love the film original soundtrack.
- Once I was successful decrease my weight up to 15kg by managing my diet and having regular fitness training together with my hubby.
- I love reading books a lot. Even I read my Scott Fitzgerald’s “Tender is The Night” for 15 times.
- I have a dream of overseas vacation with my husband and sons. I would like to visit all continents LOL
- My favourite games are The Sims, Chocolatiers, Plants vs Zombie, Daze games, and all food games
- I love Bali and Hongkong a lot.
- I am afraid of height, except in a plane.
- I love pizza, pasta, and all kind of pies
1. What is your favorite relaxing technique? I love having sauna after finish working out. Going to spa is also wonderful, but I love playing the piano most of all.
2. What is your favorite dessert? I like ice cream a lot
3. How old is your oldest child, if you have any? He is 11 years old now
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? I don’t like the dirty smell.
5. Where were you born? I was born in Surabaya
6. Have you ever traveled outside of the country? Yes, I have. I love New Zealand and Hongkong a lot.
7. How many books do you typically read in a year? It depends, but my estimation is 10 books target.
8. What is your favorite genre of movies? I like Korean Drama
9. What is your favorite breakfast? I love salad and cereal
10. Do you make your own laundry soap? No, I don’t
11. If you had a choice between ice-cream and chocolate, which one would you choose? I prefer chocolate
My 11 nominees are as follows:
I will give one for my homeschooling buddy in Indonesia: Mira@ Rumahinspirasi to continue in Bahasa
Bethany @ Teachingnook.com
Sara @ Underthesun
Amanda @ Palmerfancyfreelance
Elisa @ Harveyeverafter
Katie @ thrivinghere
Bonnie @ LadyBlogger
Irene Soh @singaporemomblogs
11 Questions the nominees need to answer.
1. Give 3 reasons why you blog, please.
2. Do you have any schedule of blogging? Please share how it works.
3. Have you been to Indonesia? Which part of Indonesia would you visit or have you visited?
4. Do you play musical instrument? What is it? (if you play) or What might you be interested to play? (if you don’t)
5. If you have children, what is your favourite time to spend with them? If you don’t, what might be the favourite time to spend with children?
6. What are your 2 favourite Fiction books?
7. What are your 2 favourite Non-fiction books?
8. Whom do you think is the best blogger mentor for you and what is his or her website?
9. How do you usually spend your weekend?
10. Which part of your country do you like best and would like to promote?
11. What is your favourite food you cook?