We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Living in the era of modern technology will be a shame when you don’t have any education to support this area. Learning computer technology from basic will prepare more advanced coding skills better. MYTEK LAB has fun technology education for homeschool to check out.
I was compensated for my time in writing this post. All opinions are my own and I’m genuinely thrilled to partner with MYTEK LAB.
Everybody in our family has different ways to use the computer and levels of interest in computer technology. However, nobody has enough competency and knowledge to help kids to explore the subject properly. I have been thinking a lot how to provide technology education for homeschool.
We had some courses earlier that didn’t finish with a tutor, but we have been so busy with life that we cannot continue to work on it. Thus, we are thrilled to learn about MYTEK LAB’s online technology classes. They are really a significant product to help my son review and rework his technology education that he left several years ago. With that background, I’m excited to tell you about MYTEK LAB more.
Technology Education for Homeschool
Computer with its both hardware and software parts in any kind of forms and devices has been a game-changer for human life. Thus, any level of knowledge and education will be useful for kids in either or both present or/and future. Here are some ways technology education for homeschool is necessary to work on
The most important thing to get from technology education is logical thinking. The workflows in coding basic will train learners to think logically based on the structure and formula/codes they use in the projects they do.
The ability to think logically will not be useful for programming and coding only, but it also gives benefits in another field of skills, and even real-life matters.
- Learners will be able to work on things more sequentially and structurally.
- Logical thinking is important to give and follow instructions.
- With better logical thinking, learners can follow conversations and communicate their ideas better.
Creativity Training and Information Provider
As parts of technology education, Coding and programming from the basic levels demand learners create something unique and interesting. In this way, they will get creativity training. There are a lot of works and skills outside technology areas that demand creativity.
Prepare for More Advanced Phases
Any areas of works will definitely use technology with more specific features and functions. Technology will also develop following the world that change and more demands in the areas.
Learning technology education in homeschool will be useful in working on the foundation and to build up the knowledge into more sophisticated and specialized versions, depends on the skills of areas learners will explore in the future.
It will be possible for learners to upgrade their technology education based on their future expertize.
Technology Education with MYTEK LAB Classes
It is a blessing that my son can work on the MYTEK LAB classes. Here are some things you will need to know about MYTEK LAB:
- If you have high schoolers which demand credits in the education system, they can get computer education credits if they join full year classes.
- We live about 12 hours ahead of most of the USA time zones. My son attended the live classes several times, but attending the live class is not easy. It is very lucky that my son can watch classes the recorded classes. He still can complete the exercises.
- Although my 17 years old son told me they are fun classes, they are suitable for middle and high school learners. I mean It might not be that fun for younger learners.
- Parents get an email a few minutes before classes begin to remind learners to get ready for classes. They also have a parent login page to watch children’s pace.
- MYTEK LAB Classes are available for experienced students and for students with little or no experience. The classes in MYTEK LAB start from the easiest topic and go on with more and more complicated ones. Thus, learners don’t have to have advanced technology education background to start the lessons.
As I mentioned previously, my son left the previous technology education several years ago. He has been very excited to review and to move forward with more complicated materials in MYTEK LAB. With step by step, he has got a lot of progress.
From that experience, we would like to recommend MYTEK LAB classes for anyone who is interested in technology from a starter experience to more advanced levels.
With the clear lessons and various videos on levels, learners will have more inspirations to boost their creativity. At the same time, MYTEK LAB has a community to support and help each other
With the fun lessons, community, and all the benefits you can get from learning coding, I would like to recommend MYTEK LAB for any homeschoolers who are planning to include the technology education.
Are you ready to bring technology education for homeschool?
Why don’t you register directly to MYTEK LAB.
If you register for semester 2, you can get semester 1 for $145. That’s all the recorded lessons and assignments for semester 1 at a discounted price. Contact Jacky at email@example.com to get all set up.