There are many homeschooling moms that need help with some questions regarding homeschooling topics. As the title of the book, The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas, we can look up for 103 topics shared by 55 homeschooling moms around the world. Here are some questions that I think really helpful for me:
- How can I help my children's transition period from elementary to middle school years?
- How can I encourage my tweens and teens to be more independent learners?
- What are some tips to homeschool boys?
- What should a preschooler be doing for school?
- How can I make geography practical and fun?
- How can I make kids love learning history?
- What can I do to make learning handwriting easier for my children?
- What should I do if my child hates math?
- Learning from the Video Games
- Learning with LEGO bricks
- Doing arts with you
- Hands on learning
- Making the most out of field trips
The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas includes some topics of all kinds of children:
- only children
- teenage girls
- bipolar disorder
- sensory issues
- managing a homeschool budget
- balancing homemaking with homeschooling
- maintaining a strong marriage.
Wherever the stages of your children are, you can carry this book through since this book some stages of development: preschoolers, elementary grades, middle school, and high school. Your preschoolers won't be preschoolers forever and your highschoolers might go to the colleges.
There are also some tips sharing various conditions of homeschooling families that give us more perspectives and encouragement to handle homeschooling
- while pregnant
- through deployment
- while working at home
- while teaching multiple ages
- while managing a large family
- as a single parent
- through a move
Take a look at the table of contents to see the breadth of topics these homeschool experts have written about.
This book is brought to you by the bloggers of iHomeschool Network. View the full list of our talented contributing authors.
Beside the great contents inside, The Big Book of Homeschool Ideas is a digital product dan can be access in on your computer, iPad, tablet, laptop, smart phone, or any device that can read those formats (pdf, mobi and epub). You get all three formats with one purchase.
It is not difficult to download the resource. Immediately after your purchase, you will be directed to a link where you can download your resource. You will also receive an email (to your Paypal email address) from the file host containing a download link.