We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
What is the most expensive thing in our life? Being healthy physically and spiritually is a wonderful gift from God. Therefore, we need to take care ourselves. When we are healthy, we are possible to make other people happy much easily. When you feel that you are in the best health condition, sharing with others is a great thing to do. For that purpose, some resources of healthy life are compiled into The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle 2015.
Why You Need The Bundle
Don’t you wish you had affordable short-cuts to make healthy living easier? Are you tired of trying to make a Whole Foods lifestyle work on a Trader Joe’s budget?
I get it. You want the best for your family. You want to raise healthy kids, have strong immune systems, be more fit and energetic, and be intentional about creating a natural home, but sometimes it just feels so hard.
There’s a lot to learn and the internet can be more than a little overwhelming at times.
I know what it’s like to feel that healthy living shouldn’t be this difficult, and it shouldn’t have to cost so much, either! Don’t you ever wish someone would just tell you exactly what you need to know and how to make these changes for less?
When you have the right info and tools at your fingertips, it all comes together so much more easily. You know what to cook for your family. You’re more confident in choosing natural alternatives. You can easily replace store-bought products with DIY options that really work. You feel better (and even look better, too). Healthy living becomes less stressful and more enjoyable.
That’s why Stephanie and her team have put together the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle for the fourth year in a row. Each year, they’re amazed at how many families are saying “yes!” to their health and taking them up on this super short opportunity to get a complete collection of natural-living resources for a crazy low price.
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes over 90 digital products on topics like natural remedies, essential oils, real food recipes, paleo & allergy-friendly eating, fitness & weight loss and much more. All together, it’s worth over $1900!
What Are Included in The Bundle?
- An Overview of Food Allergies from Mary Ellen at My Kid’s Food Allergies ($9.99)
- A Backyard Summer from Caroline at Colorful Eats ($4.99)
- Allergy Free & Delicious from Kelly at The Pretty Bee ($9.99)
- Beyond Grain & Dairy from Starlene at HQ Productions ($16.97)
- Beyond the Cereal Box: Gluten-Free and Family-Friendly Recipes for Breakfast from Daniel & Haley at Carrots for Michaelmas ($6.99)
- Go Grain Free from Jill at Real Food Forager ($199)
- Nine Easy Steps to Delicious Gluten-Free Living from Toni at Cultivated Wellbeing ($5.50)
- Nutritionally Wealthy Recipes from Catherine at Butter Nutrition ($2.99)
- The Grain Free Lunch Box from Jolene at Yummy Inspirations ($9.95)
- The Grain-Free Snacker from Carol at Ditch the Wheat ($24.97)
- Essential Oils for Families from Jessie at Vintage Remedies ($135.00)
- How to Protect Your Family from Colds and Flu Using Essential Oils from Andrea at Aromahead Institute ($50.00)
- Printable Essential Oil Reference Guide from Mandi at Life Your Way ($7.00)
- The Beginner’s Book of Essential Oils from Christine at Joybilee Farm ($9.97)
- The Truth About Essential Oil Safety from Lea at UsingEOsSafely.com ($9.99)
Fitness & Weight Loss
- 27 Body Transformation Habits You Can’t Ignore from Tyler at Garage Warrior ($9.00)
- 7 Day Diet Plan from Katherine at Green Thickies ($25.00)
- Foundational Five from Beth at Fit2B studio ($19.95)
- Healthy Moving Core Workshop from Jennifer at Healthy Moving ($79.00)
- Love Your Body: The Imperfect Girl’s Guide to Positive Body Image from Elizabeth at The Nourished Life ($8.00)
- MASH Up 45 Day Challenge Digital Bundle from Jamie at Mashup Conditioning ($45.00)
- Metabolic Bodyweight Blasters from Funk at FunkMMA ($49.00)
- Never Gymless from Ross at Ross Training ($19.95)
- OPENutrition Challenge from Heather at OPENutrition ($37.00)
- Thrive90 Fitness Program from Dustin at Engaged Marriage and Tony at One Extraordinary Marriage ($47.00)
- 10 Super Starter Purees for Baby from Michele at Baby Foode ($3.99)
- Cleansing for Conception from Donielle at Natural Fertility and Wellness ($6.95)
- Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert from Erin at The Humbled Homemaker ($12.50)
- Go Diaper Free: A Simple Handbook for Elimination Communication from Andrea at Go Diaper Free ($30.00)
- Great Pregnancy from Kristen at Natural Birth and Baby Care ($67.00)
- Morning Sickness Remedies from Lindsey at Mother Rising ($4.99)
- Nourished Baby (2nd Edition) from Heather at Mommypotamus ($20.00)
- Simple Guide to Fertility from Aimee McNew ($2.99)
- The Breastfeeding Lifeline from Trisha at Intoxicated on Life ($5.95)
- 2016 Homestead Management Printables from Quinn at Reformation Acres ($3.99)
- Chicken Hot Topics: Controversial Husbandry Practices from Jessica at The 104 Homestead ($6.95)
- Food Preservation Made Simple from Kendra at A Proverbs 31 Wife ($3.95)
- The Shoestring Gardener from Claudia at Artistic Gardener ($10.95)
- The Simplest of Gardens from Christy at Whole Foods on a Budget ($3.99)
- Urban Farming for Kids from DaNelle at Weed’em & Reap ($24.95)
- Your Custom Homestead from Jill at The Prairie Homestead ($8.99)
- Detox Your Home Handbook from Katie at Wellness Mama ($19.00)
- DIY Natural Household Cleaners from Matt and Betsy at DIY Natural ($9.99)
- DIY Personal Care Products: 5 Simple Recipes from Nina at Shalom Mama ($0.99)
- Gift It From Scratch: Cleaning Products Edition from Kathie at Homespun Seasonal Living ($4.50)
- Living Green in an Artificial World from Sarah at The Healthy Home Economist ($9.99)
- Safe & Simple from Hilary at Accidentally Green ($4.99)
- Simple Handcrafted Body Care from Kendra at A Sonoma Garden ($6.00)
- Simple Scrubs to Make and Give from Stacy at A Delightful Home ($3.99)
- Sustainability Starts at Home from Dawn at Small Footprint Family ($7.99)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Zero Waste Cooking from April at An Apple a Day Wisdom ($7.49)
- Conquer Diabetes from Jose at Conquer Diabetes ($2.99)
- Debunking PCOS from Nat at Nat Kringoudis ($9.95)
- Eating for Energy from Yuri at Yuri Elkaim ($47)
- Heal Your Gut from Lee at Supercharged Food ($79.00)
- Herbal Beginnings from Kami at Living Awareness ($9.95)
- Inflammation Free Zone from Amy at Bee Happy Life ($47.00)
- Live Pain Free from Robin at Thank Your Body ($9.99)
- The Herbarium from Marlene at Herbal Academy of New England ($45.00)
- The Paleo Approach to Dental Health from Eric at The Paleo Platform ($2.99)
- Three Weeks to Vitality: The Ultimate Cleanse from Mary Vance, NC ($24.99)
- Treating Fevers Naturally from Meagan at Growing Up Herbal ($14.97)
- Trust Your Intuition from Jenni at Natural Medicine Mom ($5.99)
- 30-Minute Paleo Dessert Recipes from Louise at Paleo Flourish Magazine ($9.97)
- Caveman Feast from George at Civilized Caveman Cooking and Abel at Fat-Burning Man ($47.00)
- Cook Eat Paleo Fast & Easy from Lisa at Cook Eat Paleo ($9.95)
- Easy Paleo Gelatin Treats from Caitlin at Grass Fed Girl ($5.97)
- Four-Week Paleo Kick-Start Plan from Nell at Paleoista ($39.99)
- Frisky Lemon’s Guide to Finding Food Freedom from Allison at Frisky Lemon ($9.99)
- PaleoFit & Paleo Meal Plan from Paleo Plan ($34.00)
- Real Food Dinners for Two from Courtney at LPHJ Kitchen ($2.99)
- We Can ALL Scream for Ice Cream from Jennifer at Predominantly Paleo and Vivian at The Real Food Guide ($9.99)
- 227 Healthy Snacks from Laura at Heavenly Homemakers ($7.95)
- Cheesemaking Made Easy from Dina-Marie at Cultured Palate ($10.99)
- Chicken Dump Recipes from Sharla at The Chaos and the Clutter ($9.00)
- Clean Eating Crash Course from Kimberly at Sublime Reflection ($24.99)
- Conquering Your Kitchen from Annemarie Rossi at Untrained Housewife ($4.99)
- CROCK’D Slow Cooker Freezer Meals from Kelly at New Leaf Wellness ($9.99)
- DIY Guide to Cocktails and Mocktails from Hannah at Kombucha Kamp ($9.95)
- Dressed: Simple Dressings for Frugal Foodies from Tiffany at Don’t Waste the Crumbs ($5.99)
- Fresh: Nourishing Salads for All Seasons from Kimi at The Nourishing Gourmet ($18.99)
- Get Cultured from Jenny at Nourished Kitchen ($147.00)
- Healthy Ice Pops and Frozen Treats from Kelly at The Nourishing Home ($7.95)
- Keeping Your Cool: Refreshing Real Food Beverages from Jessica at Delicious Obsessions ($5.97)
- Lacto-Fermentation from Wardeh at Traditional Cooking School ($20.00)
- Money Saving Mom’s Guide to Freezer Cooking from Crystal at Money Saving Mom ($2.99)
- Oh Lardy’s Guide to Fermenting Fruits and Vegetables from Kelly and Tamara at Oh Lardy ($9.99)
- Plan It, Don’t Panic from Stephanie at Keeper of the Home ($4.99)
- Real Food Basics: Second Edition from Kate at Modern Alternative Mama ($9.95)
- Real Food for Rookies from Kelly at Kelly the Kitchen Kop ($5.99)
- The Healthy Lunch Box from Katie at Kitchen Stewardship ($9.95)
- The Safe Starch Cookbook from Russ at The Domestic Man ($10.00)
- The Tired & Hungry Cook’s Companion from Kresha at Nourishing Joy ($24.00)
- Your Grace-Filled Journey to Real Food from Diana at My Humble Kitchen ($9.99)
Plus, it comes with $225 worth of bonus products including:
- ePantry – FREE hand soap + $8 credit on one shipment, FREE dish soap + $8 credit on the next shipment, AND 60-day VIP access with FREE shipping ($30 value)
- Plant Therapy – Lemon, lavender and peppermint essential oil set ($22.92 value)
- NaturOli – FREE travel essentials facial set: deep conditioning facial wash (1 oz.), new radiance facial creme (1 oz.), exfoliating walnut scrub (1 oz.) ($16.95 value)
- Bloom Naturals – FREE SPOT treatment for acne & eczema OR a $15 gift certificate toward Bloom Naturals products ($15 value)
- Lexie Naturals – FREE natural care gift set: lip balm (.15 oz.), lotion tube (1 oz.) and trial-size deodorant (.35 oz.) ($15 value)
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
- Strawesome – $15 gift certificate toward the straws and accessories of your choice ($15 value)
- TriLight Health – FREE 2-oz liquid herbal formula or $15 off larger bottles ($15 value)
- Craftsy – 1 FREE online class ($44.99 value)
- Once a Month Meals – $32 toward OAMM membership + a free mini menu ($35 value)
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $2000 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
How To Get The Bundle
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Interactive Guides to pick the area you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 6 days! After Monday night, September 14th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a full 30-day guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.
No one should have to put off a healthier lifestyle because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need. Our family has felt so much better by making changes to the way we eat, the products we use, and how we take care of ourselves. It’s made all the difference in the world and I want the same for you and your family.