We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
Thanksgiving is not our holiday, but I really love the main point of Thanksgiving holiday, which is to show being grateful a family is. The dinner and the decoration with the fall settings are supporting each other to show the atmosphere of being grateful.
Isn't it overwhelming show thankfulness with the tradition? God should have known that we are thankful to Him? Is it important to have such decoration and fabulous dinner in the holiday?
Those are the questions I have in my mind the first time I knew about the holiday. With the time rolling I got more points on this holiday
- The tradition is an expression to show thankfulness. By expressing it, we will have
deeperfeeling of being grateful.
- I know that God must have known that we are thankful in our heart, but the tradition is to strengthen ourselves.
- Putting some decoration that
expressbeing grateful for years long will be very helpful to remind people any time.
- By being grateful, we will be more peaceful and less being stressful. We should be able to accept as what it is.
Here are some reading posts I write in this blog:
Today, I am very happy to share with you some wonderful tips and ideas about Being Grateful from some blog posts in Family Fun Friday link up party I love.If you are new to Family Fun Friday, let me explain. Each week my friends, Monica, Herschel and I throw this link party. We invite other bloggers to our blogs to share their best family friendly posts. These are some wonderful articles from around the web in the following categories: Encouraging Posts for Moms, Recipes, Family Fun, Craft and Homeschooling. We then pick our favorites and feature them during the next week’s link party. Take a look around and visit some of our awesome blogging friends. If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family! Welcome to our community!
- Practicing Thankfulness at Heart of Deborah I really love this post. People often feel discouraged and desperate for not being thankful for what we have. Being thankful will definitely ease our heart and soul. Thus, it will give a better physical condition.
- Free 5 Day Thanksgiving Bible Study for Kids, Adults, or Family at Your Vibrant Family. It is a wonderful reflection for Christians about being thankful. I agree that it is important to show our thankfulness although God knows that we are thankful. It is not for God, but for ourselves to have deeper thankfulness.
- Give Thanks Always Sign at Lolly Jane. Thanksgiving is not our holiday here. Well, we live in Indonesia, but I really love this culture. The holiday sounds peaceful for me. What a great Thanksgiving sign.
- Gratitude – A Prayer and Praise Coloring Journal Book Review at Create with Joy. It is really a wonderful book to go deeper on the feeling of gratitude. Love the images and the words.
Meet Family Fun Friday Hostesses
Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.comwhere she shares, easy recipes, free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook /Pinterest / Twitter /Google + /Bloglovin’/Instagram. Monica will round-up all the Family Fun Friday posts.
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging. You might visit her in Blessed Learners where she shares some thought, experience, and information about homeschooling, family, parenting, blogging, and personal growth.
COME SEE THE REST OF THE FEATURES AT
To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about Blessedlearners.com. Thanks so much. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
Make sure you visit Happy and Blessed Home to see all of our features this week and to welcome our new co-hosts!
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder I send for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!