We are a participant in the Amazon LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertizing program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Furthermore, this page may contain other sponsors, affiliate, and/or affiliate links. This means if you click on a link (ad) on our site, we may receive and commision. As always, opinions are my own and are sincere. You can read our disclaimer and private policy. We also have our disclosure policy.
From all social media exist at the moment, I bet that Youtube has the widest ranges of fan. From the youngest toddlers to the oldest people enjoy this a lot. However, it is too dangerous for parents to give children access to this app without ayoutube parental control app.
It is not wrong that in many cases Youtube has won the hearts of children as young as toddlers more than the internet or cable television has. It has unlimited visual entertainment we can bring around in our gadgets as long as there is an internet connection. When parents are busy with the work, get them their iPad to the little ones and turn on Youtube. Kids will not annoy anymore when they watch their favorite channels or videos. When you are in the dentist, kids will be bewitched with Youtube and follow whatever they are asked to do. It is like a magic charm for kids.
There are a lot of positive contents in Youtube, but there are also potentially dangerous ones. Ads, violence, swearing, cursing, wrong information, and many adult contents. We don't know when children will access the inappropriate contents because it can appear anywhere and anytime when you are not on their side. This fact has really made me worried. I still can supervise the television use, but what can I do when those contents turn up in the middle of their watching? Moreover, my children are 2 almost adult and the youngest one is 12. He will be tempted to follow his older brothers.
Youtube Parental Control App
I have heard many times that we need to have some parental control apps to live in modern days with children to get them more safety using public online content. However, I am not familiar with any Youtube parental control app at all. It is hard to decide which one will work for us. Therefore, I was really happy to get a chance to use and learn more about
How Safe Vision App Works
Safe Vision is a mobile app that helps parents control YouTube videos for their children. The basic program is FREE. However, you can get more features to upgrade with the premium plan.
Safe Vision Premium is an optional paid subscription that allows you to:
- Unlock an unlimited number of YouTube channels
- Set daily time limit to more than 1 hour
- Have up to 7 child profiles on unlimited devices
It took awhile for me to get familiar with this youtube parental app. It might be because it was my first experience using parental. It is great that Safe Vision App has a wonderful customer service. The response is fast, clear, and thorough. Thus, I could get the points easily and operate the app well.
Before children use this app as a child mode, parents need to set Safe Vision App first. It will include:
- Setting the children's profile: name, age, and interests.
- Choosing and unlocking the channels and movies children can access.
- Putting the favorites in the homepage so children will get easier to access
Those are some basic steps I did before handing the handphone back to children.
To conclude, Instead of accessing Youtube directly, children need to access Safe Vision App to watch videos from Youtube. There are both parents and child modes that enable parents to protect
How We Like Safe Vision App
After using Safe Vision App, here are some points I can share with you:
- We find more potential movies and channels in Youtube because Safe Vision app has got top notch selections of them. My son loves cooking videos. After using Safe Vision App, he could watch more and better videos than it was
inYoutube. The Youtube list is full of other rubbish so that the good movies are hidden among the others which are not good.
- It can happen that older children cheat. Instead of using this app, they will prefer using the original Youtube. With this app, we have more discussion about internet safety. There is more awareness for children to help themselves avoiding the negative contents.
- I can watch their watching history and children don't know about it. They cannot delete the history because it will need a password.
How to Get Safe Vision App
Safe Vision App can be used for Kindle Fire Tablets, Android, iPhone, and iPad
- For Kindle Fire Tablets, you can download through the Amazon AppStore
- For the other gadgets, you can visit Safe Vision App
Safe Vision App is free for only 1 child access with some limitations. If you want to get more features, you need to purchase the premium version in apps.
Special Limited Offer
For all my readers who install the app and send the code IHNMARCH2019 using in-app support chat before March 31, 2019, you will get
Here are detailed steps:
- Install Safe Vision app on your phone or tablet. You can download it for free the App Store
- Sign up for a new account
- Use in-app support chat to send the code IHNMARCH2019
- You will receive email confirming that you get 1-year premium subscription in a day or two.
If you like this post, you might want to check out:
- 9 Tips on Monitoring Internet Use for Children
- The Dangers of Television and Electronic Games
- 7 Reasons and 7 Rules To Change The Television To Be A Blessing
Adelien Tan is a mother of three awesome boys and a wife of a great husband. They are a home education family who live in Surabaya, Indonesia, where home education is still very rare. English is her foreign language, but She tries to use it in blogging.